Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

I don't think we will sign anybody today.....

And it could be argued that we don''t need to! We are a bit short at the back as a result of injury, but what do we gain by signing a permanent centre back? Once they are all fit we will simply end up with too many. I personally would like to see an experienced keeper for the bench, and Rudd out on loan. If we do sign a centre back then we are permitted to sign a non English based player on loan?Pretty certain that you can have 2 loan players from the English leagues, but we can take one from Spain, Italy, Germany. The new striker that everybody seems to want is already at the club, James Vaughan. I don''t think we can realistically improve our current midfield or forward line without spending serious money, e.g. Lansbury. Maybe Lambert will want a full 25, but I''m not expecting anybody, and if we do sign somebody I can''t see anything other than a prospect for the future, a foreign loan, or an ageing player to sit on the bench for a year (e.g. Richard Wright).I''m happy with the current squad, to be honest. I''d rather us spend a few million in January if it looks to be the difference between survival and relegation.

Although I would love to see Ritchie De Laet on a permanent deal, and then his loan space used for Lansbury!

I can''t ever see Lambert being a big part of the deadline day circus in his career.

This day is more suited to managers like Pulis and Redknapp.

Max Gradel is on his way to St Etiene.Kinda  a shame would have liked to have seen him at Norwich, trasnfer request apparently.

If we are not going to sign anyone then I hope Archant will do their job and get confirmation of that from the club so we can all stop checking the internet every 5 minutes

[quote user="Alex "]Scott Dann?[/quote]Not sure whether I am supposed to guess the rest of the words in that question or not seeing as the words ''Scott Dann'' wouldn''t usually be followed by a question mark without some words either preceeding them or both preceeding and following them, but just in case I am, I will answer as many of the possibilities as I can....."Do you think Scott Dann will sign for us?"No"Would you want Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you think Lambert wants Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you rate Scott Dann?"Yes"Is Scott Dann a human or a dancer?"Who knows, ask Brandon Flowers

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Alex "]Scott Dann?[/quote]Not sure whether I am supposed to guess the rest of the words in that question or not seeing as the words ''Scott Dann'' wouldn''t usually be followed by a question mark without some words either preceeding them or both preceeding and following them, but just in case I am, I will answer as many of the possibilities as I can....."Do you think Scott Dann will sign for us?"No"Would you want Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you think Lambert wants Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you rate Scott Dann?"Yes"Is Scott Dann a human or a dancer?"Who knows, ask Brandon Flowers[/quote]Awesome. [:D]

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Alex "]Scott Dann?[/quote]Not sure whether I am supposed to guess the rest of the words in that question or not seeing as the words ''Scott Dann'' wouldn''t usually be followed by a question mark without some words either preceeding them or both preceeding and following them, but just in case I am, I will answer as many of the possibilities as I can....."Do you think Scott Dann will sign for us?"No"Would you want Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you think Lambert wants Scott Dann at the club?"Not for £5m"Do you rate Scott Dann?"Yes"Is Scott Dann a human or a dancer?"Who knows, ask Brandon Flowers[/quote]

You read between the lines well, LeJuge - maybe a little too well ; )

I wonder if we''ll make an enquiry about him (Scott Dann that is, not Brandon Flowers, though I''m sure he''d be a Killer signing also)...