Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

THE BOARD WILL BACK LAMBERT ALL THE WAY!!!

:):):):) Loved that headline Loved the story which follows it!!! :):):) LOVE MCNALLY/DELIA AND WHO ELSE IS ON THE BOARD! :):) Will be chanting their names tonight! :):):)

Now go sign that posh forward as back up to Chrissy/Holty and Jacko!!! :):):0

Yup it''s great that we are hearing all the right things from Carrow Road but to think we need back-up players to Chrissy, Holty & Jacko is slightly worrying..... we NEED new players to slot straight into the first 11 to make the grade.I have faith that a few of our players will make the grade ..... ( I wouldn''t like to guess who !! ) But we also have to assume a few won''t so signing ''back-up'' players isn''t what we need. We need 3 or 4 players that would undoubtedly make our first 11. Keep the faith with our core but not at the cost of lacking prem quality.

Hope we have learn''t a very harsh lesson from the last time we got promoted to the premiership, get it wrong and it doesn''t take long to be dragged down to league 1, get it right this time and we can survive.10-12 million should do it, that should buy 4-5 decent players, a decent striker is a must (3m ), along with a back up goalkeeper (give ruddy a chance)the rest I''ll leave to Lambert lol I like the sound of the noises being made.

Sorry crisp[y mate but i really do think the 1st team,and benchers have such a good mix of quality belief and "All for one one for all" spirit that will count for a lot in the prem! :) Take a leaf out of blackpool`s start last year,but have quality to step in when things get iffy! 4/5 great signings but tell them they will have to wait and earn their place!

Dont sign someone big and think he has the right to start straight away..:):):) Now gonna get ready for tonight :):):)

Would love you to be right Barcleybred :-) Enjoy tonight''s parade ! I am a london Canary so will just jump & shout from over here.

Keep lambert and co and he will keep us up. The board recognise that without going silly if they give him a decent wedge of the money he will get us the quality and depth to do so with very good championship players. Many in our squad will be able to compete, that bit of quality and cover for such as Holt will pay dividends. I honestly think we will be nearer mid table than the bottom. Blackpool have given it a wonderful go with thesame squad more or less that took them up with a points tally 14 less than us this season

As good as the Premiership is, I don''t believe its as tough as when we were last up there. Let me explain the method of my madness, before I get shot down for my lunacy. ;)

We played teams like Arsenal and Chelsea, who beat us comprehensively and we looked like a rabbit is the headlights. This year Arsenal/Chelsea  haven''t been as dominant as what they were in 2004/2005 and the gap between top and bottom has actually closed.

You look at the top 4 as one league then the rest are a seperate league in my opinion whereas a few years ago there were three mini leagues within the Premiership.

The other main factor was that Worthington was not ambitious in games, to have gone the whole season without an away win showed the difference between Lambert and Worthington. Worthington''s away wins even in the championship was poor too.

I agree canaryfan68 and would like to add our 2 biggish pre season signings happenend after the euro championship,and it looked like to me,worthy choose helv and that swede winger on the basis of 2 good performances,without doing any serious homework.. Though charlton was a good call.