Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Police last night

Good atmosphere last night but I was suprised about the huge police presence though.

Yes i understand you need some there for crowd control but with officers at regular points throughout the parade and 4 police vans behind the bus with them in there PSU kit (police support unit) dont you think it was a bit OTT?? What did they think we were going to do, riot??

Some people on Timberhill chanted ''what a waste of money''!!

Hmmm, noticed that. Perhaps what with the bearded one being offed recently they were worried about a terrorist attack?

I had great fun taking the p*ss out of the 2 sent onto the castle mound to get the 3 lads off.

I noticed that, how come no one was allowed on the castle mound this time. i wouldve gone on there. health and safety as per usual. miserable gits

[quote user="Harry"]I had great fun taking the p*ss out of the 2 sent onto the castle mound to get the 3 lads off.[/quote]

That was brilliant, we were outside Maplin giving them some right stick as a policeman cambered up the mound only to stop. So after a few rounds of "You don''t know what you''re doing" to prove his nerves of steel he made his way a little across the mound, to turn round and trundle back to complete silence minus a few sarcastic claps. Brilliant!