Sign in to follow this  
Grotty

Kevin Cooper

Was an UNUSED sub for Wolves on saturday. I feel he was a really worthwhile addition last time round and think we need to draw him to Worthy''s attention in case he''s forgotten!!!

Like most of our midfielders his is only championship standard and not good enough to warrant a transfer to the prem - however if we are buying for next season in the fizzy pop then fair enough...

OTBC

Why????

Jonson is now starting to show what he can do and i think he is one of our better players and does have that quality that so many of them lack.

Cooper wouldn''t add anything to our squad other than another bench-warmer...

STICK WITH JONSON

[quote]Was an UNUSED sub for Wolves on saturday. I feel he was a really worthwhile addition last time round and think we need to draw him to Worthy''s attention in case he''s forgotten!!![/quote]

innit he came to use and was a gd asset

WILL, where the hell ae you from, LUTON???

Innit that was last season innit,

That was the championship and we''re now in the prem league innit!!!!

Innit he''s a gd chmp plyr but won''t add anything to our team.

He was unused cos he''s not gd enuff innit!!

How many players who do we have with no or very little PL experience.  Why do we want to add another player who has no experience.  The guy is nearly 30 and has never played at the top level, that tells it all really!

[quote]WILL, where the hell ae you from, LUTON??? Innit that was last season innit, That was the championship and we''re now in the prem league innit!!!! Innit he''s a gd chmp plyr but won''t add anything t...[/quote]

i agree.he is a good player in the championship,but as you sed he is not premeirship quality.

[quote]WILL, where the hell ae you from, LUTON??? Innit that was last season innit, That was the championship and we''re now in the prem league innit!!!! Innit he''s a gd chmp plyr but won''t add anything t...[/quote]

LOL! I like that Franny V innit - great stuff.

However I have to disagree on your point - I liked Coops and thought he would have been a useful addition to the squad even in the Premiership.