Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Gary O'Connor on a short-term contract?

Barnsley have released so he is now a free agent. I can''t see why we cannot sign him just till the end of the season (free agents can be signed outside of a transfer window).

Just as an extra body in case of any further injuries and especially with Vokes going back to Wolves next week?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/barnsley/9456861.stm

What about Benni Mccarthy, I bought him on Football Manager and Fifa and he scored 43 goals in 5 games!

Barnsley let O''Connor go for a reason.

[quote user="CDMullins"]What about Benni Mccarthy, I bought him on Football Manager and Fifa and he scored 43 goals in 5 games! Barnsley let O''Connor go for a reason.[/quote]

And West Ham let BM go for a reason. Two actually - fat and unfit. I see your footie games results are about as realistic as your pricing of players.

Hahahahahaha! You complete Tool, have a word with yourself Webbo.

If you cant see that my Benni comment was sarcastic, then your more stupid than I first thought!

Whats the point in signing O''Connor? Has scored once in the league for them this season. Vokes will be available for games against Ipswich and Forest at the very worst. By which time Chris Martin should be fit and hopefully Holt wont be too far off.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hahahahahaha! You complete Tool, have a word with yourself Webbo. If you cant see that my Benni comment was sarcastic, then your more stupid than I first thought![/quote]

Or even "you''re more stupid than I first thought". If this comment was sarcastic, I guess it matches up with just about all the others!!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hahahahahaha! You complete Tool, have a word with yourself Webbo. If you cant see that my Benni comment was sarcastic, then your more stupid than I first thought![/quote]

Or even "you''re more stupid than I first thought". If this comment was sarcastic, I guess it matches up with just about all the others!!

[/quote]

Naa webbo its to late now, you can''t redeem yourself.

[quote user="G"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

Naa webbo its to late now, you can''t redeem yourself.

[/quote]

What on earth are you talking about? Who needs redemption?  (By the way, it''s too late)

[quote user="CDMullins"]Exactly G-man! He''s already the prize clown![/quote]

I have the audacity to point out that what you have written is a load of nonsense (nothing new there then), so you resort to juvenile name calling. Excellent stuff!

Not really non sense, just an opinion you dont agree with.

youve only got the hump, because me and another chap made you look a bell-end in a previous thread.

If you want to follow me, I am on twitter, would prefer you to follow me on there, rather than post after every post I make.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Not really non sense, just an opinion you dont agree with. youve only got the hump, because me and another chap made you look a bell-end in a previous thread. If you want to follow me, I am on twitter, would prefer you to follow me on there, rather than post after every post I make.[/quote]

Okay, I give in! I can''t take it any more! F*** off!! Happy?