Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge yellow

Just back from the game

and i think it''s safe to say that , in twenty of years of going to watch them play , tonight the lads gave me the best night out ever.

I cant really put it all into words , it''s seems everything just clicked into place. I was in the bottom row right at ground level and the noise was so loud it nigh on made my ears hurt. To my left was an entire stand of blue and white all sat on their backsides speechless. The entire Norwich crowd just seemed to know who was going to sing what next and promtly joined in to perfection.

Shall we sing a song for you ?

Might as well cos they gave up.

Every time we came forward we just felt another was going in. And most of the time it did.

As captin marvel was subbed the ground rung out with how we f***in love Grant Holt.  Oh how great that sounded as they sat speechless.

Who needs bloody Barclaycard when Norwich City are priceless ? 

I went tonight and agree; the best performance for a long time. It''s getting scary now - we''re playing this footie thing rather well aren''t we?

My brother lives in Gibraltar and just sent this text: ''Wow - it doesn''t get better than that!''

Even that greatest of Norwich and New Zealand legendary goalscorers Chris Killen (my avatar) could not have finished off the scum and buoyed our hopes of Prem football so much!!

I missed out in the ballot and went to the beamback instead. Still buzzing now, can''t imagine how you feel? You''ll probably sleep around........Sunday?!