Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Does your season ticket cover playoff home match?

Just checked the season ticket terms and conditions in the ''We Are Norwich'' season ticket brochure. Paragraph 1, copied below says no.1. The Season Ticket entitles the Season TicketHolder to admission to the designated part of theCarrow Road Stadium ("the Stadium") onmatchdays and the right to sit in the designatedseat as shown on the Season Ticket at all homefixtures of the league competition participated in bythe Club''s first team excluding any play-off games("the Fixtures").I think your seat would be reserved for a limited time for you to purchase your ticket, in the same way as it is for cup games.

[quote user="barclaystand"]Just checked the season ticket terms and conditions in the ''We Are Norwich'' season ticket brochure. Paragraph 1, copied below says no.1. The Season Ticket entitles the Season TicketHolder to admission to the designated part of theCarrow Road Stadium ("the Stadium") onmatchdays and the right to sit in the designatedseat as shown on the Season Ticket at all homefixtures of the league competition participated in bythe Club''s first team excluding any play-off games("the Fixtures").I think your seat would be reserved for a limited time for you to purchase your ticket, in the same way as it is for cup games.[/quote]Thank you ''barclaystand'' and all above.

Should the club not add the FACup and Playoffs into the season ticket price when in league 2, 1 and the championship?

Especially the 1st round of the FACup that the team enters. As there is always a chance we could get a home game...?

I went to arsenal a few seasons back to watch them in the champions league and they get the group stages within the price of their season ticket! I understand that arsenal are expected to always get into the CL but its no different to us ALWAYS getting into the FACup...??

no because the of the way fa cup gate money is spread around. Both teams take 40% each of the gate money and the FA 20%. So it cant be included in season ticket prices as you never know how many cup games you will be in at home, seeing as the away team and fa are due a cut.

I had a "Super Season Ticket" back in 1993-94, which included entry to all Premier League, F.A.Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup games. I think the club done away with them after one year because they had to give the away team a share of the gate receipts and lost money in doing so, ie early rounds of the League Cup.