Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Wanting to go to Hull

Hi there fellow fans. I haven''t been to an away game for a long while mainly as I used to work weekends but now I have a new job I''m looking to go to away games. None of my Family are interested in going to away games and I don''t have many Norwich City supporting mates. The ones I do have offered to take me in the past but they never have another space in there car. I was just wondering if someone has a seat available going upto Hull? I''m 20 by the way. If anyone is willing, I have facebook and I''ll give you my details. [:)]

If you don''t have any luck getting a lift then give the Club Canary coaches a try. Good for travelling on your own as there''s always someone on there to have a chat with on the way.

I know that but I don''t really fancy making the trip by myself. I''d even drive myself if I could get someone else to come with me. I''ll just force a mate with me. Thanks though, barclaystand.

Maybe you could ask Tilly if you could sign up to Team FM mate?Due to its youngest member (Can You Sit Down Please) getting lost in love in Essex, and Tilly threatening to withdraw my membership due to recent speculation over my lovelife I think they could be in need of new recruits come the new season (well if rumours are to be believed).

[quote user="Smudger"]Maybe you could ask Tilly if you could sign up to Team FM mate?Due to its youngest member (Can You Sit Down Please) getting lost in love in Essex, and Tilly threatening to withdraw my membership due to recent speculation over my lovelife I think they could be in need of new recruits come the new season (well if rumours are to be believed). [/quote]Be very, very careful of being lured into the spiders web that is Team FM, Snakepit Canary.There are some silver-tongued smoothies loose in there and they''re ever ready to entice vulnerable 20 year olds away from the path of righteousness.....

I''d be happy to join if it ment seeing Norwich away. Still no luck. None of my mates are going and my other Norwich mates don''t have any room in their car.

Me and two mates driving up there mate all 20 got tickets splitting petrol between all of us, your more than welcome to come, alcohol privided! Ross

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Smudger"]Maybe you could ask Tilly if you could sign up to Team FM mate?

Due to its youngest member (Can You Sit Down Please) getting lost in love in Essex, and Tilly threatening to withdraw my membership due to recent speculation over my lovelife I think they could be in need of new recruits come the new season (well if rumours are to be believed).
[/quote]

Be very, very careful of being lured into the spiders web that is Team FM, Snakepit Canary.

There are some silver-tongued smoothies loose in there and they''re ever ready to entice vulnerable 20 year olds away from the path of righteousness.....
[/quote]

There are those amongst us who stand on the edge of the tomb of transgression and look into the abyss but all Fanny Magnets tread the path of righteousness whilst staying strong and rise to shine like bright stars in the night sky.

[quote user="rossay1"]Me and two mates driving up there mate all 20 got tickets splitting petrol between all of us, your more than welcome to come, alcohol privided! Ross[/quote]

I''m up for this, have you got a spare ticket or shall I get some myself? Alcohol shall be provided! I''ll PM you my name so you can find me on Facebook.

cant this one as at work but watford away is all booked up least i can watch england secure the grand slam after we have secured three more points !!

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="rossay1"]Me and two mates driving up there mate all 20 got tickets splitting petrol between all of us, your more than welcome to come, alcohol privided! Ross[/quote]

I''m up for this, have you got a spare ticket or shall I get some myself? Alcohol shall be provided! I''ll PM you my name so you can find me on Facebook.[/quote]Saved from the clutches of Team FM in the nick of time, Snakepit Canary..........that was a close shave !!Regarding Hull match tickets I hope you got one. I was in the ticket office this morning and they said they had only about 100 left. It''ll be an away sell-out with 2700 City fans there.