Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

That camp Celtic song some people are singing

I couldn;t decide if I like it or not and was leaning more towards the not side of things.Then I saw this and i''m sorry I can''t sing the same unoriginal song as those scum bastards.Not that it really matters just wanted to make people aware.http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=113331#113331

LOL Its a lousy song and I have said it all along !The TW@TD site does say something though... many football songs are very un-original, especially at the moment ?Maybe youtube / internet is to blame as fans used to go to grounds and say "WTF are they singing ? "Now there are a million videos and websites linking us to various football songs.

[quote user="CDMullins"]We also played it at full time after the Bristol City game,

Very tinpot.[/quote]Yup, I actually groaned when they played it litterally on the final whistle :(

Jesus Christ what is everyone''s problem with that song? Yes it isn''t ours same with a number of football songs. Bar OTBC how many of our songs can we say are completely original with original tunes? It''s a song that gets the crowd going, especially at away games which should be good but I guess not for you prawn sandwich brigade.

Prawn sandwich Brigade, Happy Clappers , Team Cabage...heard it all today on here ....Can we just use one word to define ourselves

NORWICH CITY FANSOh Crofts #1 fan... the song is sh1t, why do we need to be prompted to sing the same song as everyone else ?If our away support is as great as all that surely OTBC should be the only song ringing out not some rinse repeat garbage ?

2 new songs we''ve got that are rip offs. cant get enough and grant holt torres song. grolts song is awful. i like cant get enough but i think its embarassing and small time singing that when every other club in the land is. rather have the lambert safri song ringing out or whatever.