Sign in to follow this  
????

Shacks

Sorry if this has already been brought up

Jason Shackell...BOO, CHEER or NOTHING?

did us a favour scoring against leeds scum on tuesday

Why would anyone boo him? Decent player for us who came up through the youth system. Came back on loan and put in more effort than the majority of those around him.Hopefully he gets a good reception from the travelling support.

i''d replace Ward for him. I really liked him as a player and hated Roeder when he sold him to wolves for £1m which went onto A.Sit-on-your-arse-ski. [:@]

All our youth players should be warmly greeted when they return to play at Carrow Road. It is a tribute to the club.

Oh! I forgot Andy Marshall, Keith O''Neill and maybe even Robert Green. There''s another who played full-back a few times at international level (quite well I thought,) but his name avoids me. Tough guy. Manchester City player at one time.

Seriously, it should depend on the attitude of the individual and nobody could fault Jason in this respect. I believe, at the time he did not want the Wolves move. It was a strange decision by McCarthy for a start.

Have a good season Jason, except for today.

Can''t say I have any ill will towards Shackell who always seemed to give what he had to the cause. I think it was a damn good bit of business to get a million for him to be honest, if someone was daft enough to pay that then there was no way we were ever going to turn it down.