Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the fans who left early neednt bother coming back

I stayed to the end of the boro game and I got my reward for being a "loyal supporter" which was seeing an awesome comeback. I DON''T believe that part of my reward was the right to become a total self righteous toss pot like certain "fans" who seem to care more about the fact they stayed than the actually performance of the team. Petty one-up-manships is.... well... petty.

Grow the f**k up. Honestly.

Don''t want to have a go at those who have posted about this, but I have noticed those going on about being loyal and staying to the end, haven''t made very many posts on this message board. Are Saturdays events the only reason you signed up so you could post about how much better you are? This message board is the best for Norwich fans in my opinion and those individuals who come on here just to be disruptive and have a go at fellow supporters, should think about going elsewhere.

Good point, all i was interested in at the end of that game was whether we would equalise from the corner, and losing it when we did... apart from briefly checking on the welfare of my youngest child, who was being waved exultantly in the air by a friend of mine, i was completely lost in planet football.. i wasnt interested in counting the crowd..

OB1 couldnt have put it better for me.

Why isnt it understandable that people do not want to watch their team get beaten 4-1 at home?  Its depressing enough only having 2 wins so far without having to have teams rub it in.  

On Sat we were very very poor for 35 mins of the second half and defended for the whole game as if we expected to conceed a goal.  The come back masked a lot of serious problems on the pitch, which as good as it was to go bananas at Drurys first prem goal, may have been better for the club if we had not done so well in the last 10 mins - we would have been bottom and some realism around the midfield (incl hux quieteness on teh wing) and defence would have been far more evident.

OTBC