Sign in to follow this  
zak123

Football League Show

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Ok. Whats up Judderman? I really can''t believe your an idiot so what is the thrust of your comments?

Whenever Holt has ''gone down'' the first thing you must examine is - has he beaten the defender to the ball? Answer in the positive. Has he beaten the defender because of his guille and skill? Answer in the positive.

What''s up mate? Got a problem?

Glad you don''t sit next to me. Colin!!![/quote]Holts brilliant at doing that, and I love him - all I''m saying is I don''t think he was fouled against utd.

Warnock has remained far too calm and balanced in his after match comments so far this season, (smug colin!) ...because he knows that he has had more than his fair rub of the green...and as he said himself, QPR''s position has flattered them. I didn''t think they looked all that when we went to Loftus Road and but for an uncharacteristic penalty miss by Hooley, we''d gave taken all the points that day.

This is the start of the pressure for Warnock and I think he sees in Norwich a real threat to QPR''s automatic promotion, which must be an absolute must for his paymasters.

Listen to his tongue getting even more spiteful as we move into the second half of the season. He is an amusing character when things are going his way, but he is also a very poor loser, who doesn''t know when to shut up when things turn against him.

Fair enough. Credit your reply. Will have to agree to differ.

At the end of the day we are supporting a club with a brilliant set up at the mo and we all must be proud to be yella.

OTBC

cant believe neither bbc or sky at very least didn''t show Martin''s two one on ones, let alone the disallowed goal or any of the other countless chances we had. Any neutral wathcing those highlights would have been forgien for thinking that qpr had half of the balance of play!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]cant believe neither bbc or sky at very least didn''t show Martin''s two one on ones, let alone the disallowed goal or any of the other countless chances we had. Any neutral wathcing those highlights would have been forgien for thinking that qpr had half of the balance of play![/quote]

Typical FLS really. A fantastic match between the leaders and us and what do they choose to show? A dreary match between Dirty Leeds against fourth from bottom - clueless! That show is so obsessed with Leeds it''s unbelievable! 

It really is The Football Leeds Show. Everytime i watch it 2/3 times a month, their always the featured game and always what they talk about....

Why are we all getting bothered because we won''t be on that shit highlights show next year .When we go up we will be on sky . As to that bird clueless (not being Sexist ) Male or female if thet are useless they should piss off . As for warnock he didn''t mention Holt being a cheat on goals on sunday today so i thinks he hopefully has wound his neck in!!!

OTBC forever upwards !!!