Sign in to follow this  
Pee Wees dad<FONT face=Tahoma>Pee Wees dad<FONT>

Tonight's game (and there's only one that's important)

Anyone had any thoughts about tonight''s West Brom/Palace game? I reckon the best result for us would be a Baggies win.

It might put us bottom for 24 hours - but a Palace win would open up a seven point gap between us and them. And even a draw would give them five points breathing space.

Against that we don''t want the Baggies to have any momentum going into Saturday.

Perfect result, WBA gutted after last minute equaliser and hopefully demoralised for Saturday, Palace not scampering away, down to 10 men for most of the game and hopefully knackered for their next match.

Well it ended 2-2. A good result for us imo.

[quote]Perfect result, WBA gutted after last minute equaliser and hopefully demoralised for Saturday, Palace not scampering away, down to 10 men for most of the game and hopefully knackered for their next ma...[/quote]

I think tumbleweed is right.  Only a point each and a rollercoaster of emotions for both teams.  Of course a couple more injuries and sendings off wouldn''t have gone a miss!

Also a palace player gets banned for a dodgy innocuous tackle that was mis timed on a player who could have been considered to be going for goal by the man who some might think was not the last man. Know what I mean. (Ramble or what?)

[quote]I think tumbleweed is right. Only a point each and a rollercoaster of emotions for both teams. Of course a couple more injuries and sendings off wouldn''t have gone a miss![/quote]

Now I''m not a vindictive wiz, DD, but if Andy Johnson got crocked for the rest of the season, I wouldn''t be too upset!.

I feel a Hex coming on..........

Evil Laughter