Sign in to follow this  
ca

Public Meeting Monday 8th re fans role on the board ??

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I now understand that apart from the Trust and guest speakers there were 8 people in attendance.These guys seriously want fan representation on the Board of NCFC but i am afraid i will have to agree with Nutty on this one that well meaning amateurs should be kept well away.8 fans out of 20,000 + season ticket holders makes the idea laughable.

Mike Dennis is the Trust President i notice on their website.Now that is an interesting selection.

[/quote]

I bet you don''t really agree with me[:^)]

This is a trap.. It''s got to be[:O]

8 fans was pretty pathetic but they didn''t pick their moment did they? There would have been huge support for this discussion back in May 2009!

The well-meaning amateurs is a phrase I actually picked up from someone else. Ironically they used it to describe Smith & Jones who have over 12 years experience of owning a football club. It always makes me smile [;)]

[/quote]

What does?

Their 10 years of the 2nd Division?

[^o)]

OTBC

Another agenda inspired post Babes..

I wonder what it is with you old guys and Delia....

Did Mrs Babes catch you cranking in the cookbook [:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I now understand that apart from the Trust and guest speakers there were 8 people in attendance.These guys seriously want fan representation on the Board of NCFC but i am afraid i will have to agree with Nutty on this one that well meaning amateurs should be kept well away.8 fans out of 20,000 + season ticket holders makes the idea laughable.

Mike Dennis is the Trust President i notice on their website.Now that is an interesting selection.

[/quote]

I bet you don''t really agree with me[:^)]

This is a trap.. It''s got to be[:O]

8 fans was pretty pathetic but they didn''t pick their moment did they? There would have been huge support for this discussion back in May 2009!

The well-meaning amateurs is a phrase I actually picked up from someone else. Ironically they used it to describe Smith & Jones who have over 12 years experience of owning a football club. It always makes me smile [;)]

[/quote]

They did have their big opportunity in May 2009 as they were invited to take part at St Andrew hall and actually have a top table seat but declined and as you were there you will know what happened during the show of hands for the vote of no confidence in the Board.

Round and round we go again.....

There was no vote of no confidence in the owners and if those of us at "The Andrews" had been the owners chances are we''d have fooked up and replaced the manager before we appointed a new board. Thank God for Smith & Jones huh[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Another agenda inspired post Babes..

I wonder what it is with you old guys and Delia....

Did Mrs Babes catch you cranking in the cookbook [:^)]

[/quote]

That''s a bit rich as i hear Mrs Nutty is still cleaning down your TV screen after you spotted Worthy  in the Sky studio for the Reading game.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

There was no vote of no confidence in the owners and if those of us at "The Andrews" had been the owners chances are we''d have fooked up and replaced the manager before we appointed a new board. Thank God for Smith & Jones huh[:^)]

[/quote]

I was actually referring to the way the Trust voted.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only just noticed you stated it was a vote of no confidence in the owners but sorry to correct you it was a vote of no confidence in the Board.

Anyway goodnight as it is time for cheese and biscuits.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only just noticed you stated it was a vote of no confidence in the owners but sorry to correct you it was a vote of no confidence in the Board.

[/quote]

Indeed, exactly as I stated. Nice to hear it from you though[Y] Now can I expect Butler and Beaus to get involved in a 20 page snorefest trying to convince you that there''s no difference between the two....

Cheese gives you nightmares. So don''t double up by looking in the mirror........

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed, exactly as I stated. Nice to hear it from you though[Y] Now can I expect Butler and Beaus to get involved in a 20 page snorefest trying to convince you that there''s no difference between the two....

Cheese gives you nightmares. So don''t double up by looking in the mirror........

[/quote]

So Tilly, did you have a nightmare?

OTBC