Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Nutty

Think you have made a mistake on my stats for the season - I went with Rangers this week who won yet I am still down as 8 correct for the season as I was last week.[/quote]

Yes you''re quite right Pboro. You''re actually 9-15 60%. I can''t see where the mistake came from because I''d entered you as being correct. I must have ignored my own instructions[:S]

So you are actually sitting nicely in Shyster''s PUPs League Division Two. And we''ve just relegated poor SWP to Division Three!!

Thank you for pointing it out I''ll amend the records and try and get it right next week[:$]

All you PUPs tell me if you think I got it wrong like I did for Pboro.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Nutty

Think you have made a mistake on my stats for the season - I went with Rangers this week who won yet I am still down as 8 correct for the season as I was last week.[/quote]

Yes you''re quite right Pboro. You''re actually 9-15 60%. I can''t see where the mistake came from because I''d entered you as being correct. I must have ignored my own instructions[:S]

So you are actually sitting nicely in Shyster''s PUPs League Division Two. And we''ve just relegated poor SWP to Division Three!!

Thank you for pointing it out I''ll amend the records and try and get it right next week[:$]

All you PUPs tell me if you think I got it wrong like I did for Pboro.

[/quote]

Now that is just not on lol!  Oh well I suppose top of division 3 instead of bottom of division 2, hopefully I will be able to celebrate promotion next week

I''m envious of you two celebtating being so far up Shyster''s League. If I can manage another winner next week I shall make a rare appearance at the bottom of Shyster League Divison Three!