Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Sunday tactics

If you were Paul Lambert (who knows, he might post on here :O) what team/formation would you pick to face the scum?

For me it depends if you''re going to include Wessi or not.

I would include Wessi on the basis that he changed the game on Saturday so deserves a start. I fail to see how Wessi can start in a 4-4-2 so for me I''d go with the diamond.

Holty and C. Martin up front.

Surman on the left, Lansbury (is he a right sided midfielder?), Crofts and Wessi in the usual places.

What do we think?

OTBC

I would like to see Korey Smith in there myself.He''s a little engine in the midfield and gives more cover to R.Martin.Wouldn''t start Wes, don''t think he''s a derby player(starting that is) so would put Lansbury in.

So Korey,Lansbury,Crofts,Surman.Holt and Martin.

After an 60/70 minutes probly bring on Wes and Jackson and win the game.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I would like to see Korey Smith in there myself.He''s a little engine in the midfield and gives more cover to R.Martin.Wouldn''t start Wes, don''t think he''s a derby player(starting that is) so would put Lansbury in. So Korey,Lansbury,Crofts,Surman.Holt and Martin. After an 60/70 minutes probly bring on Wes and Jackson and win the game.[/quote]

Korey''s injured.

I would play a flat 442 with Lansbury on the right, Surman on the left with Fox and Crofts in the middle.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I would like to see Korey Smith in there myself.He''s a little engine in the midfield and gives more cover to R.Martin.Wouldn''t start Wes, don''t think he''s a derby player(starting that is) so would put Lansbury in. So Korey,Lansbury,Crofts,Surman.Holt and Martin. After an 60/70 minutes probly bring on Wes and Jackson and win the game.[/quote]

I thought Korey was still injured?

''The 19-year-old midfielder , who has gone from young hopeful to first-team regular in less than a season and a half, is battling to be fit for Sunday’s derby clash against Ipswich after missing the 1-1 draw with Leeds on Saturday because of an ankle injury.''

http://www.pinkun.com:80/norwich-city/baby_of_the_team_korey_smith_is_a_fast_learner_1_735537

So he could play...

Back to the diamond for me and a recall for Hoolahan.

If Smith is fit then he has to start in my opinion but if not I would have no hesitation bringing in Lansbury.

Harsh on Fox but i''m not sure he has the tenacity and bite for a derby game.

[quote user="CT"]If you were Paul Lambert (who knows, he might post on here :O) what team/formation would you pick to face the scum? For me it depends if you''re going to include Wessi or not. I would include Wessi on the basis that he changed the game on Saturday so deserves a start. I fail to see how Wessi can start in a 4-4-2 so for me I''d go with the diamond. Holty and C. Martin up front. Surman on the left, Lansbury (is he a right sided midfielder?), Crofts and Wessi in the usual places. What do we think? OTBC[/quote]

If I was Paul Lambert, my team selection would not be made public till 1pm, the players would know hours before