Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Holts injury is probably

no where near the problem that some posters make out...I have this sneaking feeling,lambert was using this as a tactic and a ploy to give other strikers time to gel.,and keep Malky guessing

He probably did have a thigh injury,but instead of rushing him back,has taken a slower route for those reasons!...Because we did have a minor prob without him last year,and with the refs being given strict orders this year to cut out any dissent in the coming season,so chances are we will have him missing a few more through bookings this season...I saw against newwcy, martin and jackson starting to hit the same wavelength,and i predict jackson will have a double figure season this year.

I think lambert did probably hold back on on holt a bit as he apparently wasn''t fully fit last season. However, I think jackson will get around 8 goals

[quote user="nevermind"]I think lambert did probably hold back on on holt a bit as he apparently wasn''t fully fit last season. However, I think jackson will get around 8 goals[/quote]

Okay..I am willing to bet,£20 jacko will score 12 at least,all comps...last match of the season,at home,dont do aways, i will meet you in roccos or lloyds,and accept the winnings :)

Martin will prob be top this season,14

Holt will be used,i think more tactically this season,as a minder,and hold type in some matches,depending on the team...8

Hoolie will score less as well as well i think...more of a provider....8

Ollie if used due to injuries etc 6/10

[quote user="nevermind"]I think 12 goals is realistic in all competitions, but I am sticking with 8 in the league as I am not too sure about him[/quote]He''s out until October, won''t be fully match fit until December so I would expect 10 goals.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nevermind"]I think 12 goals is realistic in all competitions, but I am sticking with 8 in the league as I am not too sure about him[/quote]

He''s out until October, won''t be fully match fit until December so I would expect 10 goals.

[/quote]

Sold in January....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nevermind"]I think 12 goals is realistic in all competitions, but I am sticking with 8 in the league as I am not too sure about him[/quote]

He''s out until October, won''t be fully match fit until December so I would expect 10 goals.

[/quote]

Sold in January....

[/quote]

And still with 10 Norwich goals - the guy''s Superman''s hero...