Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

City supporters in Lowestoft

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well sorry I have poor spelling and grammer, i''m not the only person, I seem to have done fine at school though, just on here I become a retard obviously..... Thanks for your help SoB, you are one of the more sensible posters on here....[/quote]And they say that GCSE/A level results are getting better and better............but maybe not in English Language, eh ? ( lol )I''m sure you did fine at school, gingerpele, but if you want to make the right impression it might be a good idea to use a spellchecker when completing something important like a job application form.Just to be on the safe side....... 

1st wizard I''m not sure you''re in a position to call anyone a moron after your outburst the other day re roy waller

PLus it was clear for anyone with half a brain cell to see gingerpele was joking...no matter how inbred he sounds on his posts ;)

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]1st wizard I''m not sure you''re in a position to call anyone a moron after your outburst the other day re roy waller PLus it was clear for anyone with half a brain cell to see gingerpele was joking...no matter how inbred he sounds on his posts ;)[/quote]Eh? Please remind me Brian, because I always liked and defended Uncle Roy.

I only highlighted the posters who stuck the boot in on him![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]1st wizard I''m not sure you''re in a position to call anyone a moron after your outburst the other day re roy waller PLus it was clear for anyone with half a brain cell to see gingerpele was joking...no matter how inbred he sounds on his posts ;)[/quote]Eh? Please remind me Brian, because I always liked and defended Uncle Roy.

[/quote]To what end exactly?Seriously what were you trying to prove Wiz?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just another note (well really i just want to get my post count higher, havn''t been posting enough recently [:P]) I liked you Wiz, i always thought it was unfair the ammount of abuse you got on here, but that comment has completley changed my mind......
[/quote]How the hell was I to know you were Brahams & Lizt GP?

Now that I do, I''ll retract my insult and apologise to you.

Top marks for being pis*ed btw.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/drunk2.gif[/img]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

Seriously what were you trying to prove Wiz?
[/quote]It just narked me morty, that some who wanted him removed in favour of Gorham, and were not gentle in saying so, were then shedding crocodile tears on here over his untimely death.

My timing was bad, but my motives were sincere.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]To what end exactly?Seriously what were you trying to prove Wiz?[/quote]It just narked me morty, that some who wanted him removed in favour of Gorham, and were not gentle in saying so, were then shedding crocodile tears on here over his untimely death.

[/quote]The poorest taste was you starting the thread to be honest.There is nothing hypocritical about maybe not particularly liking someone when they are alive, but being sad about their passing.Lets cut to facts here, Roy really wasn''t the best football commentator, and anyone who proclaims him so now has a pretty poor memory. He was a lovely guy, but if anyone tuned into Radio Norfolk on a matchday, who wasn''t a city fan and therefore could give an unbiased view of his skills, then he wouldn''t be winning commentator of the year.I liked his commentary, but sometimes there is a very fine line between cheesy/ funny and a bit cringeworthy.Don''t even think about turning this round to add me to your witch hunt.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

[/quote]It just narked me morty, that some who wanted him removed in favour of Gorham, and were not gentle in saying so, were then shedding crocodile tears on here over his untimely death.

[/quote]

The poorest taste was you starting the thread to be honest.

There is nothing hypocritical about maybe not particularly liking someone when they are alive, but being sad about their passing.

Lets cut to facts here, Roy really wasn''t the best football commentator, and anyone who proclaims him so now has a pretty poor memory. He was a lovely guy, but if anyone tuned into Radio Norfolk on a matchday, who wasn''t a city fan and therefore could give an unbiased view of his skills, then he wouldn''t be winning commentator of the year.

I liked his commentary, but sometimes there is a very fine line between cheesy/ funny and a bit cringeworthy.

Don''t even think about turning this round to add me to your witch hunt.

[:)]
[/quote]

No fear, because in a thread about Lowestoft/Col, its....[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/offtopic.gif[/img]..

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just another note (well really i just want to get my post count higher, havn''t been posting enough recently [:P]) I liked you Wiz, i always thought it was unfair the ammount of abuse you got on here, but that comment has completley changed my mind......[/quote]How the hell was I to know you were Brahams & Lizt GP?

Now that I do, I''ll retract my insult and apologise to you.

Top marks for being pis*ed btw.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/drunk2.gif[/img]

[/quote]Thanks Wiz [:D]

I will also try and find a spell checker...think there is a google one

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

[/quote]

I don''t need to remind you 1st Wizard as Morty has summed it up perfectly.

It wasn''t needed at all let alone the day he passed away.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

[/quote]

[/quote]So don''t! and [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/offtopic.gif[/img]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]DON''T ASK ME THEN!!![/quote]I didn''t and you''re still...[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/offtopic.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

[/quote]

[/quote]So don''t! and [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/offtopic.gif[/img][/quote]

Just to refresh your apparent goldfish memory!

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To what end exactly?

[/quote]

[/quote]So don''t! and [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/offtopic.gif[/img][/quote]

Just to refresh your apparent goldfish memory!

[/quote]point scorer alert........jeez!

Its not about point scoring its about your memory...I worry about you sometimes   

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]Its not about point scoring its about your memory...I worry about you sometimes   [/quote]So do I! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/3d-funny-eyes.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Brian Badonde I "]Its not about point scoring its about your memory...I worry about you sometimes   [/quote]So do I! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/3d-funny-eyes.gif[/IMG][/quote]

lol good to see your still using my ''in lamert i trust'' logo ;)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So M.A.T.T, First Wiz, Bury Yellow and Happy Little canary, all think i was being serious...because putting a [:P] in your post really shows how serious your being...added to the fact in the 12 hours before posting that, i had drank more alcahol than all the alcahol i had drunk put together.......[/quote]

I put that there as I knew you weren''t being totally serious but I was! Me and many others are here through work and family but once a yellow always a yellow!