Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Who will win the Championship next season?

Who do you think''s gonna win the play offs this year then?I''m going with1st - Norwich2nd - PompyPlay offs - Hull

1. QPR2. ReadingPlayoffs: Sheff Utd.Think we''ll push for the playoffs, but may fall at the final hurdle.

[quote user="farley"]
1. QPR
2. Reading
Playoffs: Sheff Utd.

Think we''ll push for the playoffs, but may fall at the final hurdle.
[/quote]

QPR''s not a terrible shout actually mate, still have money even if they''re not backed by Briatore anymore and Neil Warnock, like him or loathe him IS a good manager,

we have a good chance next year, better than had we yoyed a year earlier. Portsmouth and hull will be mid table, finnances are royaly ***** and neither are big clubs outside the prem esepecially compared to newcastle and wba. Burnley are not as strong as Newcastle or Wba and will probably be around play offs. Sheffield united qpr and nots f are my hot tips

You called it right this year Wiz with regards to where we''d finish. Hope your right next year also.

[quote user="Lambo"]You called it right this year Wiz with regards to where we''d finish. Hope your right next year also.[/quote]I have again cast the bones Lambo and they cannot lie, prepare for the Premiership.

In reality the championship will be wide open, so it''s anyone''s.  The chances are that the Premiership teams that have come down will have a better chance of being near the top, but the rest of the teams will probably be much of a muchness.  My heart say''s that we''ll do well, but my head say''s that we could finish anywhere.  I''ll take anywhere above them down the road. :0)

I still say Reading are in with a good shout, and possibly Boro depending on whether or not they spend well in the summer. Otherwise, you''ve got to look at the three teams that don''t make the Premiership via the play-offs this year as possible contenders, at least for the top spots. And obviously us, though this may just be end of season wishful thinking.

Probably the widest open league in years, can not see the 3 relegated clubs winning, there are loads of teams in with a shout.....

Reading, QPR and Sheff U could be in the frame.....so could we.......some bookies have us 2nd favourites!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]We WILL finish in top two, it is foretold.[/quote]Wiz, I bet you 50 pence we don''t.