Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

1 win in 26 visits to the capital

I was quite amazed at this fact, so check it out for myself, to find it was true, in fact I looked back at an 11 season period in which we have played 46, Won 4, Drawn 10 Lost 32 when playing in London.

Went last night and we were awful ( though good day out, those who went to the Birkbeck Pub, The Bar Maid - I will say no more) Just don''t know what we will do for saturday.  I''d say the las 2 games for me was a real eye opener to what we will need to do to strenghten WHEN we get promoted for next season.  Someone else on here for me has hit the nail on the head saying, without Holt and Wes you can''t tell us apart from the other teams in this division.

PS - when we play Crystal Palace don''t expect a result - we haven''t won against them at selhurst park on the last 12 occassions

Can anyone name that one victory?

(if it hasn''t been printed in the article on the front page).

The 4 wins in the last 46 are

2000 QPR 3-2

2003 Millwall 2-0

2004 Watford 2-1

2009 QPR 1-0

This is excellent news !  According to the law of averages we should be due a win !  If of course, there was any correlation between any of the games between us and the London teams, which of course there isn''t, so actually it isn''t excellent news.I''ll get me coat.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]This is excellent news !  According to the law of averages we should be due a win ! 

[/quote]

Thats my take on it.[Y]