Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

joy in south london

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Tomorrows the day , bet you wish you all had tickets[/quote]

I hoe we don''t get promoted and you miss the party all cause of that. We ll know the ballot system is unfair, no need to mock those wo didn''t get tickets...

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]didnt get my tickets till wednesday then i did believe there was a god of some descript[/quote]

Im sure there are now some posters that will hope your car blows up and the trains stop with volcanic ash, so that you have to watch on p2p like the rest of us

If you do make it, good for you, but youre obviously not trying to make friends on here.  Wiz will hex you and you live close enough to Loostarft for it to actually work properly

As for the result, it would be great if we do get the perfect counter to last year, but I think Swindon will win - although I also think we''ll get a draw

got my tickets in group three what about last year when i couldnt get any tickets for the scum game no body felt sorry for me. and by the way im going by helicopter tommorow. not what you know its who you know.fcuk the volcanic ash

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Tomorrows the day , bet you wish you all had tickets[/quote]

Sorry, but I can''t see us getting a point tomorrow.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]I can''t see us getting a point either, I WILL see us get 3 points.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Funny lot in Bungay, eyes too close together and webbed feet....[/quote]

whenever i go to bungay i always take  my guitar in case any of the locals want a duel with there banjo [:D]

Having supported this club for 45 years you can count the good days on two hands or three if your from suffolk But tomorrow will be a good day believe me ,

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

I can''t see us getting a point either, I WILL see us get 3 points.
[/quote]

I''d love us to get three points, Harry, but without Holt and Hooli-boy, plus looking at the way we played on Tuesday, plus our previous form at Charlton, I can''t see anything other than a win for them (albeit a narrow one).

I think that it will be the Carlisle game that sees us go up (and as Champions).

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]I can''t see us getting a point either, I WILL see us get 3 points.[/quote]

I''d love us to get three points, Harry, but without Holt and Hooli-boy, plus looking at the way we played on Tuesday, plus our previous form at Charlton, I can''t see anything other than a win for them (albeit a narrow one).

I think that it will be the Carlisle game that sees us go up (and as Champions).

[/quote]I don''t want to say I told you so, but I told you so.  [H]