Sign in to follow this  
MargateCanary

Can anyone recommend a decent cafe........

Not tried the Unthank cafe but I have to say the Bond street Cafe is the dogs danglies, the ladies who run it are absolute gems.

yellow hammer wrote:

What''s a kitchen, is it some sort of girl''s room?

"its that place you keep the meat for a bbq, and where the beer fridge is"

To be honest, I never thought of that - I just call out "more beer" when I need a refill.

yellow hammer wrote:

"Just leave the dirty crockery on any work surface and it turns up by magic ready to use again in the wall units or if you leave your dirty clothes on the floor in front of a white machine that makes a hell of a noise they turn up like magic in your wardrobe the next day ironed and smelling lovely.I just use the room as a shortcut out to the back garden."

I told her indoors she had to do that sort of stuff at night because the noise from that machine disturbed my daytime telly. You can''t follow the horse racing with that sort of racket going on in the background.

TIL 1010 wrote:

yellow hammer wrote:

Just leave the dirty crockery on any work surface and it turns up by magic ready to use again in the wall units or if you leave your dirty clothes on the floor in front of a white machine that makes a hell of a noise they turn up like magic in your wardrobe the next day ironed and smelling lovely.I just use the room as a shortcut out to the back garden.

"Yes I''ve found that if I leave the washing up it always has disappeared the next morning too but I do confess to doing all the washing and ironing in our house but he wouldn''t dare leave washing on the floor.

You need to move with the timesTilly nowadays couples muck in and do half the domestic jobs each, well they do here."

City Angel. If you''re looking for a pat on the back for making that husband of yours do half the household jobs then you won''t get one here.

If God had expected man to do domestic chores he wouldn''t have created woman, would he?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I do apoligise. I second this as i have had many a good slap up prior to a few sherbets and a flutter with the lads in the Denny.[/quote]

This was meant for "jason shackels flacid tackle"

[quote user="yellow hammer"]City Angel. If you''re looking for a pat on the back for making that husband of yours do half the household jobs then you won''t get one here. If God had expected man to do domestic chores he wouldn''t have created woman, would he?[/quote]

Not expecting a pat on the back and I don''t make him do anything, he just likes to help out sometimes [:)], lucky aren''t I?