[quote user="DanielHammond"]Got mine at the leeds game. Im loving the new shirt....especially the colour![/quote]

There is a utube shot of the lower e Barclay   when Martin scored against Leeds, you can see my son''s shirt being swung around above his head, couldn''t get mine off, so had to swing my scalf instead 

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote]

eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh?

I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point.

...as i said before "i get the rules now".

anyone aged over 16 and casually wearing the new strip either to games or otherwise needs shooting. Grow up.

[quote user="Neil"]anyone aged over 16 and casually wearing the new strip either to games or otherwise needs shooting. Grow up.[/quote]

see folks, and you thought I was harsh! Get in Neil!

[quote user="Neil"]anyone aged over 16 and casually wearing the new strip either to games or otherwise needs shooting. Grow up.[/quote]

not if I shoot you first

ok i''ll let women off. But if you are a middle aged man wearing the replica strip - have a word with yourself

[quote user="Neil"]ok i''ll let women off. But if you are a middle aged man wearing the replica strip - have a word with yourself[/quote]

a-ha but define middle age!!40?50? I like to wear mine to annoy the local arsenal/spurs mob

[quote user="Neil"]

16-60

Now be quiet and go back to watching Star Trek

[/quote]middle aged at 16, that''s news to me!

[quote user="Neil"]

16-60

[/quote]

Gok Wan has spoken and we must obey!

Next you will be telling us what to eat, what bog roll to buy, and which eye liner is best...

I dont care what you think mate, i''ll wear what i like when i like.... and if you dont like it... Tough!

Is this the Gonk who phones in on Canary call? If so get out of that arm chair once in a while and visit Carra Rud pal

[quote user="Neil"]

jas the barclay queen = star trek fan, obviously

[/quote]

my red and black jump suit is freshly laundered!

So.. whast in your wardrobe then? clearly a dedicated follower of fashion and we need to all be dressing like you.

[quote user="Neil"]

16-60

[/quote]

finally someone on here with a proper sense of humour.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote] eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh? I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point. ...as i said before "i get the rules now".[/quote]not bitchy just maybe mearly stating a fact...i say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!!

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Neil"]

16-60

[/quote] finally someone on here with a proper sense of humour.[/quote]Finally some one of the same mental age as you.....[;)]

spencer 1970 says it how it is. Glad to see we have enraged all you happy clappy club cabbage dweller thirty somethings,sitting at home on the pinkun wearing your shiny new shirts.

[quote user="Neil"]spencer 1970 says it how it is. Glad to see we have enraged all you happy clappy club cabbage dweller thirty somethings,sitting at home on the pinkun wearing your shiny new shirts.[/quote]Cant ya just tell its the school holidays....oh dear[:|]

[quote user="Neil"]spencer 1970 says it how it is. Glad to see we have enraged all you happy clappy club cabbage dweller thirty somethings,sitting at home on the pinkun wearing your shiny new shirts.[/quote]just becuase you look crap in a footy shirt doesn''t mean eveybody else does.

[quote user="Neil"]spencer 1970 says it how it is. Glad to see we have enraged all you happy clappy club cabbage dweller thirty somethings,sitting at home on the pinkun wearing your shiny new shirts.[/quote]

what do you mean thirty somethings!!!the cheek ,I will let you know that some of us are in our forties!!!and I am not at home,I am hard at work writing piontless drivvle on here so there!!!na na na na na!!!

[quote user="Neil"]You guys are too easy to wind up[/quote] its all us 30 somethings that buy the shirts,tickets and other merchandise to put money in the pocket of the club so they can pay wages, buy players etc etc etc...so if you and ya buddy think thats wrong...........

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote] eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh? I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point. ...as i said before "i get the rules now".[/quote]not bitchy just maybe mearly stating a fact...i say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!![/quote]

"I say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!! I guarantee that’s a lie…you dont see anyone one else you''re on here with all your wally "virtual" friends...I would say go away you silly chap, but I know that’s not likely as 4k+ posts in under 2 years prove you do little else than sit in your little dark broom cupboard in your little fenland village tapping furiously on your Er?... Keyboard. You don’t need the new home shirt son, you need a new life.

I’m with you Neil…☺ “happy clappy club cabbage dweller” – love it.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Neil"]You guys are too easy to wind up[/quote] its all us 30 somethings that buy the shirts,tickets and other merchandise to put money in the pocket of the club so they can pay wages, buy players etc etc etc...so if you and ya buddy think thats wrong...........[/quote]must add..and 20s,40s,50s and 60s and on...

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote] eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh? I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point. ...as i said before "i get the rules now".[/quote]not bitchy just maybe mearly stating a fact...i say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!![/quote] "I say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!! I guarantee that’s a lie…you dont see anyone one else you''re on here with all your wally "virtual" friends...I would say go away you silly chap, but I know that’s not likely as 4k+ posts in under 2 years prove you do little else than sit in your little dark broom cupboard in your little fenland village tapping furiously on your Er?... Keyboard. You don’t need the new home shirt son, you need a new life. I’m with you Neil…☺ “happy clappy club cabbage dweller” – love it.[/quote]lmfao....now who is a bitch  meeoww...and i do meet up with several people on here before and after games for a few beers...infact im staying in the Norwich Fc hotel the last game of the season and meeting a few of the other "happy clappy club cabbage dwellers" for a good pi$$ up to celebrate our title winning and promotion...feel free to join us..im sure they have a kids garden at the pub[;)]