[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote] eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh? I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point. ...as i said before "i get the rules now".[/quote]not bitchy just maybe mearly stating a fact...i say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!![/quote] "I say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!! I guarantee that’s a lie…you dont see anyone one else you''re on here with all your wally "virtual" friends...I would say go away you silly chap, but I know that’s not likely as 4k+ posts in under 2 years prove you do little else than sit in your little dark broom cupboard in your little fenland village tapping furiously on your Er?... Keyboard. You don’t need the new home shirt son, you need a new life. I’m with you Neil…☺ “happy clappy club cabbage dweller” – love it.[/quote]lmfao....now who is a bitch  meeoww...and i do meet up with several people on here before and after games for a few beers...infact im staying in the Norwich Fc hotel the last game of the season and meeting a few of the other "happy clappy club cabbage dwellers" for a good pi$$ up to celebrate our title winning and promotion...feel free to join us..im sure they have a kids garden at the pub[;)][/quote]

School holidays? I''m older than you pal. I bet you have a right ol'' chin wag with First wiz and the other twots...oh what fun that must be?

I''ll be staying there for the carlisle game too - lets do coffee?

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???[/quote] eeeewww...Bitch! very brave behing your screen eh? I was simply running a little scientific experiment...glad you and a few others totally missed the point. ...as i said before "i get the rules now".[/quote]not bitchy just maybe mearly stating a fact...i say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!![/quote] "I say nothing on here that i wouldnt say to anyones face!!! I guarantee that’s a lie…you dont see anyone one else you''re on here with all your wally "virtual" friends...I would say go away you silly chap, but I know that’s not likely as 4k+ posts in under 2 years prove you do little else than sit in your little dark broom cupboard in your little fenland village tapping furiously on your Er?... Keyboard. You don’t need the new home shirt son, you need a new life. I’m with you Neil…☺ “happy clappy club cabbage dweller” – love it.[/quote]lmfao....now who is a bitch  meeoww...and i do meet up with several people on here before and after games for a few beers...infact im staying in the Norwich Fc hotel the last game of the season and meeting a few of the other "happy clappy club cabbage dwellers" for a good pi$$ up to celebrate our title winning and promotion...feel free to join us..im sure they have a kids garden at the pub[;)][/quote] School holidays? I''m older than you pal. I bet you have a right ol'' chin wag with First wiz and the other twots...oh what fun that must be? I''ll be staying there for the carlisle game too - lets do coffee?[/quote]Coffee sounds good...seeya at breakfast...now thats sounds like a date lol....

Just to add...4000 posts in 2 years...thats 5.4 posts aday....so hardly doing little else than sit tapping on my ER keyboard lol

As someone who knows City-til-I-die personally I can assure you that you would pee your pants if you were to meet him in a darkened alley. Now, here''s a thought, why don''t you meet us outside the ground before Saturday''s game so that you can demonstrate your rapier like wit at close quarters? Time and place to suit you.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As someone who knows City-til-I-die personally I can assure you that you would pee your pants if you were to meet him in a darkened alley. Now, here''s a thought, why don''t you meet us outside the ground before Saturday''s game so that you can demonstrate your rapier like wit at close quarters? Time and place to suit you.

[/quote]We will be the 30+ somethings in our new Naarich tops lol....seriously tho...Im always in for meeting new people especially a fellow supporter and would welcome coffee with you to discuss all things City..if you wish[Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]good afternoon one of my fellow "happy clappy club cabbage dwellers"

looking forward to saturday mate...its getting my through work this week lol....fecking nightshift[:@]

This makes for good reading. [:)]Nice for someone else other than me to be on the recieving end of some abuse. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]This makes for good reading. [:)]

Nice for someone else other than me to be on the recieving end of some abuse. [Y]
[/quote]i have not abused the poster or OP once......and Brendo you desreved alot of what you received mate lol[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "]This makes for good reading. [:)]Nice for someone else other than me to be on the recieving end of some abuse. [Y][/quote]i have not abused the poster or OP once......and Brendo you desreved alot of what you received mate lol[:D][/quote]Sorry, not abuse but you know what I mean.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

looking forward to saturday mate...its getting my through work this week lol....fecking nightshift[:@]

[/quote]

Hi mate. Yes, just changing my incontinence pads and rubbing some horse linament on my arthritis!

I''m finding it really hard to concentrate on work as I''m always thinking about the next game. I just hope we wrap promotion up as quickly as possible!

[/quote]We will be the 30+ somethings in our new Naarich tops lol....seriously tho...Im always in for meeting new people especially a fellow supporter and would welcome coffee with you to discuss all things City..if you wish[Y][/quote]

fantastic - mine''s an espresso!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

damn! I already have? Not at the MK game, but orient away or the kent pikeys on the 24th will be fine.

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]We will be the 30+ somethings in our new Naarich tops lol....seriously tho...Im always in for meeting new people especially a fellow supporter and would welcome coffee with you to discuss all things City..if you wish[Y][/quote] fantastic - mine''s an espresso![/quote]i look forward to meeting you[Y] you cant miss me...im the 6,2 19 stone skinhead....and yes i will be wearing my New shirt[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hi mate. Yes, just changing my incontinence pads and rubbing some horse linament on my arthritis!

I''m finding it really hard to concentrate on work as I''m always thinking about the next game. I just hope we wrap promotion up as quickly as possible!

[/quote]Then you''ll need a new excuse for not concentrating on work [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]so do i, as i only had the live txt last week and before the game i had no finger nails left lol...also looking forward to Carlise game...i will scream if i dont get tickets as hotel is already booked as you know lol

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then you''ll need a new excuse for not concentrating on work [:D]
[/quote]

I NEVER need an excuse for not concentarting on work![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then you''ll need a new excuse for not concentrating on work [:D]
[/quote]

I NEVER need an excuse for not concentarting on work![:D]

[/quote]lol....work WTF is that??????

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote] damn! I already have? Not at the MK game, but orient away or the kent pikeys on the 24th will be fine.[/quote]

Will be at Gills game so would love to meet you (I''m NOT a 6''2", 18 stone skinhead!)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote] damn! I already have? Not at the MK game, but orient away or the kent pikeys on the 24th will be fine.[/quote]

Will be at Gills game so would love to meet you (I''m NOT a 6''2", 18 stone skinhead!)

[/quote]i lost a stone...i like your weight loss programme Beau[Y] lol

yes....you are not quite 6,2" mate[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]i lost a stone...i like your weight loss programme Beau[Y] lol

yes....you are not quite 6,2" mate[;)]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

I''m 5ft 10", about 12 stone and under 100 posts in over 4 years which i''m quite pleased about. I also like girls with Belfast accents and the smell of marzipan, but thats another story entirely.

[quote user="Neil"]anyone aged over 16 and casually wearing the new strip either to games or otherwise needs shooting. Grow up.[/quote]Everyone has the choice to wear what they want, if you don''t like it go Fcuk yourself. [quote user="Neil"]spencer 1970 says it how it is. Glad to see we have enraged all you happy clappy club cabbage dweller thirty somethings,sitting at home on the pinkun wearing your shiny new shirts.[/quote]Try telling me that to my face, I don''t travel by Club Canary, I would rather stick pins in my eyes, I drive to games home and away and wear my shirt with pride and I''m very vocal.If you want to risk telling me I shouldn''t be wearing my shirt I will be in the Coach and Horses pre match on Saturday and in the Snake Pit during the game, I''m 5"10 16 stone and answer to the name of Harry.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]yes....you are not quite 6,2" mate[;)][/quote]Me and Beauseant only look small when we''re with the butler (who is 9'' 3'''' and 38 stone). [+o(]

"anyone aged over 16 and casually wearing the new strip either to games or otherwise needs shooting. Grow up."

Screw you pal! I look fukcing sexy in a football top... but that is nothing to do with the football top...

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I''m 5ft 10", about 12 stone and under 100 posts in over 4 years which i''m quite pleased about. I also like girls with Belfast accents and the smell of marzipan, but thats another story entirely.[/quote]lol.....hopefully seeya and have a chat at the Carlise game[Y] like i said before always a pleasure to meet a feelow City fan...i purely stated my hight and size so you can recognise me....i dont really blend into a crowd lol

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]yes....you are not quite 6,2" mate[;)][/quote]Me and Beauseant only look small when we''re with the butler (who is 9'' 3'''' and 38 stone). [+o(][/quote]

Blimey, his diet really has worked......[:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]yes....you are not quite 6,2" mate[;)][/quote]Me and Beauseant only look small when we''re with the butler (who is 9'' 3'''' and 38 stone). [+o(][/quote]

[/quote]he has also shrunk 3 foot

[/quote]he has also shrunk 3 foot[/quote]

I put it down to nothing but envy, those who can''t raise the money to buy a shirt try to make fun of those of us who can, so should we feel sorry for them, As a matter of interest I am in the process of packing due to moving into a Bungalow, I counted all my shirts there are 60 all together home away training as well as polo shirts worn on the golf coarse.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]he has also shrunk 3 foot[/quote]

I put it down to nothing but envy, those who can''t raise the money to buy a shirt try to make fun of those of us who can, so should we feel sorry for them, As a matter of interest I am in the process of packing due to moving into a Bungalow, I counted all my shirts there are 60 all together home away training as well as polo shirts worn on the golf coarse.

[/quote]that a big collection[Y] and every one bought has contributed to the coffers at Carra Rd...this is the reason i cannot understand supporters slating other supporter(what ever there age) for buying and wearing the Clubs colours