Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Norwich/Leeds half scarfs - WHY?

On my way back from yesterdays fine victory I saw a number of fans wearing hidious Norwich/Leeds half scarfs!

I suppose its better than some of the idiotic scenes that were seen around the City yesterday, but why would any self respecting Norwich want to wear a scarf that half depicted a club who have a section of their fans who''ve got to be some of the most vile fans you''ll see in this Country?

I saw these and thought it was really stupid!They''ve been on sale outside the ground for months!I''d understand it if it was a cup final, but just seems really odd for just 1 game.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I saw these and thought it was really stupid!They''ve been on sale outside the ground for months!I''d understand it if it was a cup final, but just seems really odd for just 1 game.[/quote]Maybe someone had had that idea thinking both teams would get to Wembley today for the JPT final and made them up early - too early - so saw an opportunity to cut their losses.

This has been bothering me too.

I saw the guy who sells souvenirs by Carrow Bridge with them at the last home game.

Whats the point?

We dont like Leeds,

The game was a normal league match,

Its not as if its unusual for us to play Leeds.

They are not a "special" club.

Why did anyone buy them?

I dont get it.