Sign in to follow this  
morty

Supporter forum at Carrow road.

We are holding an open Supporter Forum in the Norfolk Lounge, Carrow Road on Tuesday, March 16 at 7.30pm

£2 entry - places can be booked in advance by calling the ticket office on0844 826 1902, or purchased on the door

YOU can help shape the agenda for the evening by emailing topic and question suggestions to, media@ncfc-canaries.co.uk - the most popular will be answered by Paul Lambert, Delia Smith and the Norwich City Board.

Anyone going?

I''m not going, but I do have a question for Paul Lambert:After you died on the cross and briefly rose again, what did you get up to in the intervening millennia before coming to manage Norwich City?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m not going, but I do have a question for Paul Lambert:After you died on the cross and briefly rose again, what did you get up to in the intervening millennia before coming to manage Norwich City?[/quote]Ha!!

I am - I seriously think Lambert would enjoy that question Evil, it would certainly show what we all think summed up nicely.

Bet he would respond with - Well football is a funny game, a few bad results and I will be sacked.

Hi Morty, I will be going, can''t miss it as it''s so close for me, the forums are usually very good affairs. Yes there''s a bar!

Paul Lambert should be good value for a mere £2, he was very good at the NCISA event earlier in the season, haven''t seen Delia at one of the forums for ages, she must be confident we''re already promoted!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m not going, but I do have a question for Paul Lambert:

After you died on the cross and briefly rose again, what did you get up to in the intervening millennia before coming to manage Norwich City?
[/quote]

I have to say - brilliant !!

I''ll be there and hope its a good turn out, really enjoy the fans forums and Lambert is a great speaker so should be an interesting night for only £2.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]I can''t make it but I''d appreciate someone reporting back on here what happens please. Sure others would as well.[/quote]---

As someone

else unable to attend any reports back would be welcome. It would be nice if

Bowkett used the opportunity to repudiate McNally’s disgraceful attack on press

freedom, when he said the EDP should have suppressed what was a newsworthy and

accurate story on possible American investment interest. Probably a vain hope,

though.