Sign in to follow this  
walkern canary

I knew he was a nutter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1258947/Punched-Brian-Clough-happy-throw-punches-players-Roy-Keane-admits-Its-good-bit-mad.html

says it all really what a twonk!!

A case of Dog Man Walking I''m afaid and I''m sure though Mr Roy will blame everyone else as usual.

Lambert gets us winning after a few games in charge, Mr Roy has had 9 months.

Lambert achieved things by motivating and organising the existing players before bringing in new players. Mr Roy has brought in a number of players (then loaned two of them out as they were shite) also having the close season and ten new signings to shape his squad.

Lambert has built a strong team with an excellent ''shadow team'', whereby players have a set position and slot in where/when needed. Mr Roy constantly swaps his players around in various positions and now looks further from building this supposed ''promotion'' team than when he took over.

Odd how on matchdays Mr Roy doesn''t even meet the invisible man (Marcus Tout)who is supposed to watch the games from his executive box. Perhaps Mr Tout doesn''t fancy being locked into that executive box by Mr Roy and shouted at for a hour or so.

To be honest it all looks a bit shambolic and has all the makings of a dysfunctional team if not club. Perhaps Mr Roy will be taking dog walking leave sooner rather than later.

RIPswich

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I think Keano is doing a fantastic job at the scum [Y][/quote]

me too,I am surprised he lasted so long!!I thought he would have spat his dummy out ages ago

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I think Keano is doing a fantastic job at the scum [Y][/quote][Y]  I agree. Brilliant job.

Agreed! We can only surmise that, say, his Wolves counterpart taunted him as to who''d last longer in their job (and which of them''s got the biggest footballs, etc.) or something.