Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Dear Mr Ashley and Mr Hughton...

...ok, so Fraser is too good a prospect for you to let us have him, but when both our sides have been promoted, it would be a perfect continuation of his education for him to play in the Championship. Because we know he''s not ready for the premiership and it won''t be in anyone''s interest to have him sitting in your reserves.

So please can we have another season long loan? Pretty please?

All joking aside there may actually be some weight in putting together a partition to Newcastle from Norwich fans [:)]You''re right it makes perfect sense to extend the loan. Although knowing Lambert I have a sneaking suspicion he will want to bring in somebody he can call his own.

[quote user="AndyCanary"].........putting together a partition to Newcastle from Norwich [/quote]

Jesus. That is going to be one big **** off wall.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I''ve heard from my mate in Newcastle his loan to a current championship club has already been sorted out for next year[/quote]

that will be us then

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I''ve heard from my mate in Newcastle his loan to a current championship club has already been sorted out for next year[/quote]

that will be us then

[/quote]

Are we currently in the championship?

[quote user="MPR"][quote user="AndyCanary"].........putting together a partition to Newcastle from Norwich [/quote]

Jesus. That is going to be one big **** off wall.[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]I''ve heard from my mate in Newcastle his loan to a current championship club has already been sorted out for next year

Well you would expect a Newcastle fan to know that sort of inside information just as you''d expext the same sort of information from a Leeds fan. I for one can''t see him going on loan to another championship side next season other than us, if any at all, And if PL wants his own keeper, I feel we will see a bid heading in the direction of Wycombe  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]I''ve heard from my mate in Newcastle his loan to a current championship club has already been sorted out for next year

Well you would expect a Newcastle fan to know that sort of inside information just as you''d expext the same sort of information from a Leeds fan. I for one can''t see him going on loan to another championship side next season other than us, if any at all, And if PL wants his own keeper, I feel we will see a bid heading in the direction of Wycombe  

[/quote]

One that is close to Mike Ashley yes, the same lad that told me that Matty patty was coming on loan and about the whole Ameobi will he wont he saga