Sign in to follow this  
The Young One

Re: Leeds tickets for sale...

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

so your gonna try and report me? haha

you clearly dont know me, ive missed very few games this season, home and away,  and you really think im gonna just sell my ticket to our biggest game of the season?

i was just putting it out there to se how desperate people are for tickets!

[/quote]

Really then why would you treat genuine fans as your little joke. You may think its funny but it aint. When we were in the premiership I could never get tickets - strange because despite living in Birmingham at the time I hardly missed a game home or away. I decided not to have a season ticket as not sure that some day I wouldnt be able to travel every week - consequently when we were promoted I relied on paying twts like you £70 - £100 per game, there was no buyback then. Our club dont need people like you as if you say you would sell at a ridiculos price you would. And even advertising despite having no intention of selling is illegal. If you really wanted to see how many were desperate you should have advertised free / face value for normal price. You would probably find lots of people who are much better supporters than you will ever be. Now FCK off

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="NCFCaaron"]

so your gonna try and report me? haha

you clearly dont know me, ive missed very few games this season, home and away,  and you really think im gonna just sell my ticket to our biggest game of the season?

i was just putting it out there to se how desperate people are for tickets!

[/quote]

Really then why would you treat genuine fans as your little joke. You may think its funny but it aint. When we were in the premiership I could never get tickets - strange because despite living in Birmingham at the time I hardly missed a game home or away. I decided not to have a season ticket as not sure that some day I wouldnt be able to travel every week - consequently when we were promoted I relied on paying twts like you £70 - £100 per game, there was no buyback then. Our club dont need people like you as if you say you would sell at a ridiculos price you would. And even advertising despite having no intention of selling is illegal. If you really wanted to see how many were desperate you should have advertised free / face value for normal price. You would probably find lots of people who are much better supporters than you will ever be. Now FCK off

[/quote]

spot on.

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

on what basis are you gonna report me for?

i have done nothing wrong haha.

[/quote]You don''t actually need to sell the ticket to get a fine.  If you look at SimonOTBC''s link on page 1 of this, you will see that included in the offence is "offering to sell a ticket" and "advertising that a ticket is available for purchase".

Don''t you think that posting on a board that your ticket is for sale meets those conditions. 

[quote user="NCFCaaron"]

a lesson in what exactly?

trying to find out what people are willing to pay?

its a messageboard, i think you need to learn how to no take things so seriously

[/quote]

Sick puppy

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="NCFCaaron"]

a lesson in what exactly?

trying to find out what people are willing to pay?

its a messageboard, i think you need to learn how to no take things so seriously

[/quote]

Sick puppy

[/quote]As in, we should take him to the vet and have him disposed of with a lethal injection?[:)]