Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Leeds tickets

[quote user="Canariesworld"]£ 27.50 ouch that hurt[/quote]

I wonder if any Leeds fans will be sitting in the home area''s,? It wouldn''t be the first time  

pompey yellow, i will sell my left bollock if you could get me two tickets

in all seriousness i''m trying to get two to take my dad for his birthday, cant work out how to send you a private message but will hopefuly work it out, i will defo take both if you can get them, how would you like to do the deal? i will even drive down and pick them up if need be

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]how do i send private messages someone please[/quote]Click on the little blue "PM" button in the person''s post.To read your replies scroll right down to the bottom of the page and select the pull down, then select "read private messages" or something like that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]how do i send private messages someone please[/quote]Click on the little blue "PM" button in the person''s post.To read your replies scroll right down to the bottom of the page and select the pull down, then select "read private messages" or something like that.[/quote]Actually its "Quick links" at the bottom of the page.

can get two tickets sitting  together if you have already bought one the club will refund that and get 3 sitting together ring me asap 07990576642 no leeds fans will check hurry of to work soon