Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Pink un goes back in time!

Maybe someone came in late last night and swore in the first two pages of threads and they have all been pulled.[:)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Posted the Friday joke thread and mentioined a couple of non pc jokes.

Must have offended someone[;)]

Blame me chaps!!

[/quote]

I just came on here to read today''s jokes! Not a good start to my Friday!

Hmph, does this mean I need to go back through the threads and post all the crap I said yesterday?[:@]

[quote user="morty"]Hmph, does this mean I need to go back through the threads and post all the crap I said yesterday?

[:@]
[/quote]

Yes you need to redo your reply to every thread thing, good luck with that

[quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="morty"]Hmph, does this mean I need to go back through the threads and post all the crap I said yesterday?[:@][/quote]

[/quote]Do you think maybe I was just joking?[:)]

What happened to the discussion about the rules we''ve broken in bringing Lambert to the club? Is it because the nail had been struck square and true and someone in power thought that perhaps having the clubs own supporters agreeing that we''d made a boo boo was a bad idea?

Its really going to screw things up if people start posting in threads, then all yesterdays posts re-appear.[:)]

[quote user="Buckethead"]How will this affect Brendans post count?
[/quote]

Nana will be delighted he can re post all those 1 lines again and again. That should take him to 5000 by mid Feb!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="morty"]Hmph, does this mean I need to go back through the threads and post all the crap I said yesterday?

[:@]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you think maybe I was just joking?

[:)]
[/quote]

Do you think maybe I was?

Sorry everyone, it was my fault. I was giving my Dad an internet lesson (silver surfing and all that). I went to make a cup of coffee whilst he was on the BBC sports pages and when I came back he was playing "Freecell" instead of surfing.I asked him why he wasn''t browsing t''ut web anymore and he said he got fed up with it so he turned it off. I asked him how he did that and he said he popped it into the waste bin and then emptied it.I can''t believe it, my dear old Dad deleted the interweb.I''ve managed to retrieve a fair part of it but some of it has gone for good. Facebook is in a hell of a mess… and obviously the PinkUn is missing huge tracts of yesterday.He remains blissfully unaware of what he has done![:$]