Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

leeds shut up sit down ..

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Singing Canary and Ginger Pele seem to think it is won, how about yourself. You only have to look at the score predictions for the Walsall game to see some people thought we only hard to turn up to win. Do not get me wrong I am absolutely delighted that we are going so well but I prefer not to take it for granted, and I certainly do not want us to turn into the very thing we despise..... [/quote]I think we will win the league, that opinion is borne from current form, depth in squad, the fact that we have played a lot of our hardest games, the fact that Leeds are having a wobble which could turn VERY serious unless they sort it soon, our current points total and our strength of character.BUT I am not stupid enough to believe its a foregone conclusion, you can only base opinions on what is presented to you at teh time, and my list above is surely several good reasons to be confident?There are kids on here that maybe don''t show the same judgement, but this is the internet and everything read should be taken with a large pinch of salt anyway.We will NEVER turn into what the majority of the Leeds fans are.

[quote user="Southwestcanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Southwestcanary"]

I think painboy is sat at home laughing at what he is doing on here........ no matter what is fed back to him (and he does deserve it!!) he is answering in the same tone as my 13 year old would! He''s never going to accept defeat and when we hopefully finish above them we will never see him again.

Suggestion.... completely ignore the little nause... he''ll have to go back to wackoneoff or whatever their site is!!!!!

[/quote]

Oh don''t worry, we all know exactly what he is.

But he''s fourth rate at the trolling, he keeps coming back, time after time, and being proved wrong.

In truth he''s clearly lonely and enjoying the attention, maybe his mother never hugged him enough as a child, I don''t know.
[/quote]

Think we should just respond with a simple "C*CK !!" response everytime he comments.

He''ll soon be on charlton board saying how they will beat them to second place!!

[/quote]

Or just simply ignore him, we should know better than to argue with infants.

[quote user="spainboy"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think the league is ours now :D[/quote]

all wrapped up is it??  Go back a few threads when I was bragging and stuff you were saying. biggest hypocritical contraditional people Ive ever heard in my life.

[/quote]

Tailgunner

Great result for your boys last night,teams win tiltles by not playing that well but still winning games. I think the title is yours now,Leeds are not playing well in the league and have obviously got thier minds elsewhere. Yes they might have two games in hand but i beleive they have still got to visit Carrow road so if you beat them and you keep up the form you are on then i can only see one team winning the title.