Sign in to follow this  
Southern Canary

Millwall

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

I''d say you''re pretty certain to get in on the gate, a lot of people are put off by the Millwall reputation so we won''t have a massive following down there.

[/quote]

Cheers mate. Thats what i was thinking. Been wanting to do Millwall all season. I think their reputation is a bit overhyped to be honest.

[quote user="Southern Canary"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

I''d say you''re pretty certain to get in on the gate, a lot of people are put off by the Millwall reputation so we won''t have a massive following down there.

[/quote]

Cheers mate. Thats what i was thinking. Been wanting to do Millwall all season. I think their reputation is a bit overhyped to be honest.[/quote]That''s because it is. Behave yourself outside the ground, and you''re very unlikely to get any problems.

All depends on whether or not they open the lower tier.  If you''re certain that you''re going, why not buy your ticket from NCFC?

[quote user="Southern Canary"]Do you think its safe going to Millwall away ticketless and buying on the door? Allocation of 4000 isn''t there? Cant see us taking that many to be honest.[/quote]

When I got my tickets the box office said they had requested 2000 for the upper tier and would see how they sold before requesting anymore for the bottom tier.

Bought three today, the lady in the ticket office said that they had almost sold out the upper tier (seats left in only one block and those were going quick) and so they would be requesting more in the lower. Don''t know if we''ll reach the full 4000 but I reckon around the 3-3500 mark, will probably make up almost half the total attendence.