Sign in to follow this  
tramplad

how about a better song for GRANT HOLT

[quote user="dislexic clockspring"]the rude chant used for grant holt has to go. we have to be better than other fans. and not offend our own younger fans.how about. This to the tune of strangers in the night. WE ALL LOVE GRANT HOLT, TAKING CHANCES, SHOOTING FOR THE THE GOAL. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS THROUGH. REPEAT.[/quote]I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG TO THE TUNE OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.  IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND CATCHY.

Holty, just scored againPut the ball into the netLike a big fat Robert FleckHolty, you were signed by GunnBefore he went and threw it all awayHolty, oo-oo-oo-oooohDidn''t mean to make you cryBy singing about how we f*cking love youMustn''t swear, mustn''t swearEven though we f*cking love you...Holty, your time has comeYou send shivers down my spinewith your scoring all the timeGoodbye, Jamie CuretonYou''ve got to goGot to leave this club behindand join the ShrewsHolty, oo-oo-oo-oooohPlease don''t say goodbyeI sometimes wish I was your satin thong....MASSIVE COMMUNAL GUITAR SOLO

What''s wrong with that?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dislexic clockspring"]the rude chant used for grant holt has to go. we have to be better than other fans. and not offend our own younger fans.how about. This to the tune of strangers in the night. WE ALL LOVE GRANT HOLT, TAKING CHANCES, SHOOTING FOR THE THE GOAL. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS THROUGH. REPEAT.[/quote]I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG TO THE TUNE OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.  IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND CATCHY.

Holty, just scored againPut the ball into the netLike a big fat Robert FleckHolty, you were signed by GunnBefore he went and threw it all awayHolty, oo-oo-oo-oooohDidn''t mean to make you cryBy singing about how we f*cking love youMustn''t swear, mustn''t swearEven though we f*cking love you...Holty, your time has comeYou send shivers down my spinewith your scoring all the timeGoodbye, Jamie CuretonYou''ve got to goGot to leave this club behindand join the ShrewsHolty, oo-oo-oo-oooohPlease don''t say goodbyeI sometimes wish I was your satin thong....MASSIVE COMMUNAL GUITAR SOLO

What''s wrong with that?

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dislexic clockspring"]the rude chant used for grant holt has to go. we have to be better than other fans. and not offend our own younger fans.how about. This to the tune of strangers in the night. WE ALL LOVE GRANT HOLT, TAKING CHANCES, SHOOTING FOR THE THE GOAL. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS THROUGH. REPEAT.[/quote]I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG TO THE TUNE OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.  IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND CATCHY.

What''s wrong with that?

[/quote][:D][/quote]Seriously, would this really be so difficult?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dislexic clockspring"]the rude chant used for grant holt has to go. we have to be better than other fans. and not offend our own younger fans.how about. This to the tune of strangers in the night. WE ALL LOVE GRANT HOLT, TAKING CHANCES, SHOOTING FOR THE THE GOAL. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS THROUGH. REPEAT.[/quote]I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG TO THE TUNE OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.  IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND CATCHY.

What''s wrong with that?

[/quote][:D][/quote]Seriously, would this really be so difficult?[/quote]I have already written the words down on a post-it and shall try getting it going in the upper Barclay this afternoon.[;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dislexic clockspring"]the rude chant used for grant holt has to go. we have to be better than other fans. and not offend our own younger fans.how about. This to the tune of strangers in the night. WE ALL LOVE GRANT HOLT, TAKING CHANCES, SHOOTING FOR THE THE GOAL. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS THROUGH. REPEAT.[/quote]I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG TO THE TUNE OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.  IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND CATCHY.

What''s wrong with that?

[/quote]Wouldnt The Game off Ended By The Time The Songs Over?

[quote user="morty"]I have already written the words down on a post-it and shall try getting it going in the upper Barclay this afternoon.[;)][/quote]It sounded excellent from where I was sitting!