Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Current Form

Unbeaten in 13, and only Yoevil did we struggle, with Southampton not being a great game. And 36 points out of a possible 39. Pretty good I say... [:)]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/oform.htmlAccording to the Football League show we''re the most ''in form'' side of all divisions in the whole country![/quote]Not bad, eh? [:D]

Spainboy says current form means nothing and Leeds are clearly going to win the league.

[quote user="morty"]Spainboy says current form means nothing and Leeds are clearly going to win the league.[/quote]I reckon Leeds will probably win the title, but that doesn''t make sence. If our current form can''t make it possible for us to win the title, why will Leeds definately be champions? Spainboy''s reason for why Leeds will win the league must be because of what he thinks about their form.

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="morty"]Spainboy says current form means nothing and Leeds are clearly going to win the league.[/quote]I reckon Leeds will probably win the title, but that doesn''t make sence. If our current form can''t make it possible for us to win the title, why will Leeds definately be champions? Spainboy''s reason for why Leeds will win the league must be because of what he thinks about their form.[/quote]No, its mainly because he''s a tit.[:)]