Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Poll - posts deleted

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, ok.
[/quote]

I am surprised you didn''t say... lol... ok you utter cock!  [;)]

I am sure that dear old Pete would of approved and I don''t take it personally... I just assume that somebody at Archant  thinks I am one???  Saying that though I am sure that Archant are grateful they have such a big cock regularly posting for them?  Bet they can''t wait until City start being utter plop again and the real Smudger returns?

[/quote]

Ah right, so you think there is a conspiracy theory afoot whereas they are somehow picking on you?

[Y]
[/quote]

Not at all. I think it all boils down to time.

I think that those who [:''(] loudest are nursed for longest, while others are seen as big enough to stand on their own two feet.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, ok.[/quote]

I am sure that dear old Pete would of approved and I don''t take it personally... I just assume that somebody at Archant  thinks I am one???  Saying that though I am sure that Archant are grateful they have such a big cock regularly posting for them?  Bet they can''t wait until City start being utter plop again and the real Smudger returns?

[/quote]Ah right, so you think there is a conspiracy theory afoot whereas they are somehow picking on you?[Y][/quote]

I think that those who [:''(] loudest are nursed for longest, while others are seen as big enough to stand on their own two feet.

[/quote]So you see this forum as a fluffier alternative to the big bad world, and those here aren''t deemed quite ready for it by Archant? And those considered ready are cast asunder for greater things?Or do they just get rid of the cocks?[:)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, ok.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah right, so you think there is a conspiracy theory afoot whereas they are somehow picking on you?

[Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger.... I suspect they know perfectly well that you can handle it.... and as soon as you''re gone for a day or two the "Where''s Smudger" posts appear.

You''re an "icon" mate..... and more often than not correct in what you say.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, ok.[/quote]

[/quote]Ah right, so you think there is a conspiracy theory afoot whereas they are somehow picking on you?[Y][/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger.... I suspect they know perfectly well that you can handle it.... and as soon as you''re gone for a day or two the "Where''s Smudger" posts appear.

You''re an "icon" mate..... and more often than not correct in what you say.

[/quote]Why don''t you stick your beak right down the back of his pants?[;)]