Sign in to follow this  
Archie

drury on holt

its about time he got some recognition - just reading those statistics shows how he has been one of the most important players for us for the past few seasons - and he still gets knocked occasionally on these boards.

Was going to start a similar thread myself Archie so well said. I can see Drury''s point. I think some fans do underestimate the superb job Holty does for this football club. When we first signed him for 100K my first reaction was "Gary who?" Whoever it hasn''t taken 3 lungs long to establish himself as one of the best footballers at this club. You know what you get with Holt- He''s a battler. He''ll always give 100%. He''s a credit to this football club and he''ll do superbly for us in the Premiership next year, that I''m certain. Bertie you don''t know what you''re missing!

a few people are saying that he hasn''t got enough flair but whatever league you''re in in england, you need a box to box grafter, a la roy keane!! The best £100k we''ve ever spent!!

A great run then cross to set-up Mckenzie''s 2nd at Portaloo Road, brilliant and it seems he has got back the form he had in his player of the year season. Man of the Match Tuesday night was right. Keep it going 3 lungs

Mind you Gary Holt''s temper was 100% better than Roy Keane, Three Lungs is better! Always better!!!