Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Transfer window

How many players do you think we will sell ? And who do you think we will buy ? I think matron will be the only 1 we sign but curo will go

I think we will try and sell:Michael Theo....Jon Otsemeboor - contract runs out soon, plus russell martin in and maybe spillane back?Matt Gill or OTJ - lets be honest they are 5th and 6th choice, behind rusty, hughes, smith, lappin, tom, and dawkins is a midfielder?  and keeps making the bench?whalley - good as gone.JC - as above whith whalley - only wages will be a problem there - didnt even see him in carpark at walsall game - did he travel?weould like a centre back - nelson will be out of his depth in championship and docs mistakes will be more heavily punished.  russell martin - as good as signed.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]"...docs mistakes..."  isn''t it about time that this non event is put to rest! [/quote]

What are you saying.........he doesn''t make mistakes???!!

re ....What are you saying.........he doesn''t make mistakes???!!    Not at all, but certainly not any more than others in the Team, and probably a lot less than most, so why does he have to be singled out? It''s just that it remains on some supporter''s agenda - and they can''t let go.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]

re ....What are you saying.........he doesn''t make mistakes???!!    Not at all, but certainly not any more than others in the Team, and probably a lot less than most, so why does he have to be singled out? It''s just that it remains on some supporter''s agenda - and they can''t let go.

[/quote]

Nail on head Jack.I have had a pop at the Doc a few times in the past,but at the moment he has been a really good player for us.I do get the feeling that people are waiting for him to mess up,just so they can say ''i told you so''.

[quote user="gissing canary"]I think we will try and sell:

Michael Theo....
Jon Otsemeboor - contract runs out soon, plus russell martin in and maybe spillane back?
Matt Gill or OTJ - lets be honest they are 5th and 6th choice, behind rusty, hughes, smith, lappin, tom, and dawkins is a midfielder?  and keeps making the bench?
whalley - good as gone.
JC - as above whith whalley - only wages will be a problem there - didnt even see him in carpark at walsall game - did he travel?

weould like a centre back - nelson will be out of his depth in championship and docs mistakes will be more heavily punished. 
russell martin - as good as signed.

[/quote]

Counting. Chickens. Hatched.