Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Wolves.

Having watched those videos, I can see why he is such a tw@t. Any clips of either of the 2 in England, Bellamy or the other guy who sued him? Cant find any.

[quote user="Brendan"]Having watched those videos, I can see why he is such a tw@t.

Any clips of either of the 2 in England, Bellamy or the other guy who sued him? Cant find any.
[/quote]

i used to go to school with Matty Holmes Nephew... Muscat got what he deserved in the courts.

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Oh dear, lets try and add a little more. 

My first recollection of visiting that wretched dump was in 1995 when The Sainted One was manager and beating them 3-1 I think and experiencing for the first time what an absolute bunch of abject scum they are, indiscriminate attacks on the way out of the ground. 

Not in the same way as Milwall who to be honest over the years they have never really caused us any bother, Cardiff or any of the other supposedly ‘tricky’ places to visit, Wolves are an altogether different breed of vermin. 

Unlike pretty much every other club The  Wolves Scum seem content to indiscriminately pick on and attack pretty much anything that moves in opposition colours, at the Playoff Semi at theirs and I saw first hand old folks, kids etc being subjected to all manner of abuse by them and it wasn’t the first or indeed the last time. 

They break the unwritten rules of being a supporter like no other club and you only have to look just down the road from them to Thee Hawthorns who have always been a really good bunch in my experience.

[/quote]

Spot on- and they are also notorious for being cowards when people show up who actually give them some back....

Millwall, Cardiff, Pompey etc. are only interested in people who are up for it generally so leave the normal fans alone.  Sheff.Utd and Middlesborough have been pretty bad in the indescriminate violence stakes in my experience, but they`re not as bad as scummy Wolves.  Always had a soft spot for West Brom as they are a cut above those morons.