Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Great result but let's not get carried away...

Might as well get in first, with reference to the irony that if we''d lost tonight then it would have been time to set fire to the stadium, dig up all the turf, raze the hotel to the ground and urinate on the statue of Sir Arthur South.Well done tonight lads, great result.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]No? We wouldn''t be like that over 1 league loss... :S[/quote]Really?I''m from Brighton, and i''d be up at Norwich in a jot! With both a match and pitchfolk in hand, armed with a pack of C4 and an amountable pile of asparagus.Luckily the City of Norwich need not suffer my rath and that of the pink ''un contingent alike for at least another week. [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Might as well get in first, with reference to the irony that if we''d lost tonight then it would have been time to set fire to the stadium, dig up all the turf, raze the hotel to the ground and urinate on the statue of Sir Arthur South.Well done tonight lads, great result.[/quote]We''ve only got 2.3 goals over the last ten games, which to be perfectly honest, isn''t good enough. Especially when you consider that we''ve played dross like Southampton and Charlton away from home in those ten too. And don''t get me started on that embarassing cup game on Saturday... [:@]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mister Chops"]Might as well get in first, with reference to the irony that if we''d lost tonight then it would have been time to set fire to the stadium, dig up all the turf, raze the hotel to the ground and urinate on the statue of Sir Arthur South.Well done tonight lads, great result.[/quote]We''ve only got 2.3 goals over the last ten games, which to be perfectly honest, isn''t good enough. Especially when you consider that we''ve played dross like Southampton and Charlton away from home in those ten too. And don''t get me started on that embarassing cup game on Saturday... [:@][/quote]

Where to start! 2.3 goals eh? Charlton away eh? ''fraid not.

[quote user="canaryjock"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mister Chops"]Might as well get in first, with reference to the irony that if we''d lost tonight then it would have been time to set fire to the stadium, dig up all the turf, raze the hotel to the ground and urinate on the statue of Sir Arthur South.Well done tonight lads, great result.[/quote]We''ve only got 2.3 goals over the last ten games, which to be perfectly honest, isn''t good enough. Especially when you consider that we''ve played dross like Southampton and Charlton away from home in those ten too. And don''t get me started on that embarassing cup game on Saturday... [:@][/quote]

Where to start! 2.3 goals eh? Charlton away eh? ''fraid not.[/quote][;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]No? We wouldn''t be like that over 1 league loss... :S
[/quote]

On here?.........wanna bet?

[/quote]

Oh, the hypocrisy.

[quote user="canaryjock"]

Where to start! 2.3 goals eh? Charlton away eh? ''fraid not.[/quote]In all seriousness, I''ve just worked it out to 2.5pts per game, 2.6 goals scored per game, and 0.7 goals conceded per game, over the last 10 games. This is really quite an incredible achievement, and testament to Lambert as a manager, considering he hadn''t even bought in his own players before tonight (except Foster).