Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

todays 'meeting'?

does anybody know if the meeting went ahead today regarding the venue of paulton game? if so do you know how it went?

No news as yet. I''m sure once someone hear''s something the board will be flooded with comments.

Personally I don''t mind where it is so long as we get a decent allocation, (i.e. 1000+). Not sure we will though to be perfectly honest.

Allocation will be interesting and I guess depends on how many home fans they think they can get. Based on ground capacity being around 4500 (They hope to get safety clearance for this number) we will be entitled to 675 tickets unless they can make a case on safety/segregation for giving us less. They may give us more f they don''t think they can sell out with hme fans.

[quote user="jbghost"]Allocation will be interesting and I guess depends on how many home fans they think they can get. Based on ground capacity being around 4500 (They hope to get safety clearance for this number) we will be entitled to 675 tickets unless they can make a case on safety/segregation for giving us less. They may give us more f they don''t think they can sell out with hme fans.[/quote]

Not a sell out for the home fans ?

They haven''t played a Football League side for over 100 years and may well not do so again for another century or more. They normally get around 200/250 attendances but we are one or the top six '' name '' teams in the Cup so if this this one doesn''t sell out - with or without live TV - I don''t know what will.

Job to call on just how many they might get. I don''t think the whole town poulation would fill the stadium. Bristol overs are at home so they will not pull fans from there.

[quote user="ryan1992"]does anybody know if the meeting went ahead today regarding the venue of paulton game? if so do you know how it went?[/quote]

Meeting now tomorrow morning with FA, according to website now...

"We have been earmarked by Sky TV as one of their live games and we are having a meeting with the FA tomorrow (NB now likely to be Tuesday morning) to ensure we can host the tie. We definitely want to hold it here and we don''t see any problems."