Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Leeds Love In

Is anyone else disgusted by the Leeds love in that seems to exist across the entire media?  The Football League show was unbelievable last night, Leeds this, Leeds that...have they not figured out that no-one cares about Leeds anymore?I also found it quite funny how Cardiff were thrown praise like it had never existed for scoring 10 in 2, well what about us who have scored 9 in 2?Bloody Leeds, I absolutely hate them.

Oh well. I know it''s bloody annoying, but it might make them think too highly of themselves, and that could cause them to slip up - they''ve had loads of problems with getting promotion recently

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Bloody Leeds, I absolutely hate them.[/quote]Agreed! [:D]My uncle and cousins all support Leeds and constantly go on about them, that''s enough as it is! And yes, the football league show don''t shutup about them either. They don''t seem to realise that Leeds are just another league one team now. I hope they slip up soon, and fall down the table!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Is anyone else disgusted by the Leeds love in that seems to exist across the entire media?  The Football League show was unbelievable last night, Leeds this, Leeds that...have they not figured out that no-one cares about Leeds anymore?I also found it quite funny how Cardiff were thrown praise like it had never existed for scoring 10 in 2, well what about us who have scored 9 in 2?Bloody Leeds, I absolutely hate them.[/quote]

Dirty Leeds. Get 38,000