Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

For God's sake Lambert stop flogging the dead horse that is "Cureton"

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Some bailed out before the plane took off Cam.

On another thread I have been defending "my hero" [;)] against the same nonsense he has been attacked with over the last 4 years. It''s less than 3 years since he was sacked and it''s amazing how far we have fallen and yet how people have never been motivated to protest like they did to get rid of him. I caught some of  Fulham V Everton this afternoon and I see that "useless lazy waste of space Etuhu" is still playing in the Premier League. Thank goodness we got shot of him for Russell [*-)]

[;)]

[/quote]

I''m sure we could all do our "Where are they now" stuff.

This end the hapless George Elokobi who George at Col Who? could not cope with (who wants your full back spending 70 per cent of his time bombing down the wing  into the oppo penalty area?)

Wolves Premier League squad as it turns out.

Or as Mick of Wolves said: "You think where the **** is he?  We''ve learned to cope with him.  Love him to pieces."  The last in a manly sort of way hopefully.

[:|]

Well you lot got your wish tonight and Martin even scored for us... it didn''t do too much for the overall team result though did it as he also cancelled it out by making a ridiculously rash challenge at the other end.  What next?  Hoolahan in and lose 5-0 at home to Charlton on Saturday maybe??? [^o)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Well you lot got your wish tonight and Martin even scored for us... it didn''t do too much for the overall team result though did it as he also cancelled it out by making a ridiculously rash challenge at the other end.  What next?  Hoolahan in and lose 5-0 at home to Charlton on Saturday maybe??? [^o)][/quote]

We wanted a draw in dowtown Colchester.  But welcome to League One just the same.

We have had two carried off on a stretcher so far and it is still September.  Or as Aidy said: "Welcome back to management."

Get on with it and stop with the sheep bleating stuff Smudge.[:|]

PS: Many on here thought that the mere appearance of Norwich City guaranteed a "Cup Final" to us lot in Division Three.

Almost Roederesque as a statement I thought.

Did it look like a "Cup Final" to you tonight?[:|]

Quite a lot of people should get out quite a lot more, possibly.

[quote user="Smudger"]Well you lot got your wish tonight and Martin even scored for us... it didn''t do too much for the overall team result though did it as he also cancelled it out by making a ridiculously rash challenge at the other end.  What next?  Hoolahan in and lose 5-0 at home to Charlton on Saturday maybe??? [^o)][/quote]

Well that''s not strictly true is it Smudge. Martin didn''t play in Curetons role did he? Martin played wide left in a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 / 4-4-2 and when we did change to 4-4-2 you and I got our wish and Luke Daley partnered Holt. Now you know I''m a great fan of Daley, and our youngsters getting a game, but once again when he got in good positions he was too weak and too easily brushed aside by defenders. But the lad''s a talent make no mistake! And he can always strengthen up. It''s much easier to add strength to a talent than to add talent to strength.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well that''s not strictly true is it Smudge. Martin didn''t play in Curetons role did he? Martin played wide left in a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 / 4-4-2 and when we did change to 4-4-2 you and I got our wish and Luke Daley partnered Holt. Now you know I''m a great fan of Daley, and our youngsters getting a game, but once again when he got in good positions he was too weak and too easily brushed aside by defenders. But the lad''s a talent make no mistake! And he can always strengthen up. It''s much easier to add strength to a talent than to add talent to strength.

[/quote]

Meanwhile Hoolahan and his Missus were in the Morstan Hall eatirie...she apparently went for Roast Tail of Monkfish on
Pepperonata with Lemon Beurre Blanc.

One way or another I suspect you are still paying.[:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Meanwhile Hoolahan and his Missus were in the Morstan Hall eatirie...she apparently went for Roast Tail of Monkfish on

[/quote]

Where was the Doc Cam[:^)]

He wasn''t giving away penalties and free kicks around the box was he..............

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where was the Doc Cam[:^)]

He wasn''t giving away penalties and free kicks around the box was he..............

[/quote]

No idea.  Perish the thought. The Hapless Girl within the last half hour has just said: "Hi, dad, I''m at Chelmsford.  See you soon.

"Cats all okay?"

Cats all okay!

"Good stuff from Hooli"

He who was not allowed to talk to the Press.

Such is the power of The Irish Times[:|]

[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does Wes have a new jobs working in the kitchen?

Better career for him I would suggest.