Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Bye bye Doc

[quote user="Houston Canary"]At least we agree on one thing, that D''OH-erty has been crap "at times".  The problem is, it is ALL OF THEM![/quote]How many games have you seen Doherty play in?

I saw at least 1/2 the games when we were in the Prem because Fox Soccer Channel carries a lot of those matches.  I saw 3 or 4 the next year on Setanta, 5 or 6 the following season on Fox, Setanta and live, and a couple last year.

I have been reading all sorts of game reports, opinion columns and PinkUn threads all through this, and they fairly regularly support my opinion.  I follow most games on the updates and they include comments about who caused a foul, got carded, was in the wrong place, didn''t clear the ball and so on. 

You don''t have to be there to know.  I am sure historians know a whole lot more about events from the past than most of those who were actually there because they get various sources and points of view besides their own.  I lived through the Cold War as did many millions of Soviet citizens, and I am sure I know a lot more about it than the typical Soviet does because their information was censored much like Roedertodisaster''s blinders seem to censor him from the whole picture.

Dope-erty''s defenders continue to make excuses for him, but many fans, and the number seems to be rising, have had enough of him in green and yellow. Admittedly, I was unaware he was holding out again this year waiting for other offers to come in (as a previous commenter stated) but that only strengthens my point that nobody outside of NCFC rates him. None of his defenders have challeneged that remark, nor the one about his abysmal efforts to bring the ball up field.  If he did the latter well, he would not need to be back there heading the ball to the other team nearly as much.

DOPE-ERTY!!!! Brilliant!!!! I saw what you did there!! You changed a bit of his name and made it into a sort of nickname!!! HAHAHAHA.Dope is someone who''s a bit slow and not very intelligent, so I guess you mean DOPE-ERTY is a bit slow and not very intelligent!!!!Brilliant!!!! I hope it catches on because that is rib-achingly funny!!!! I can''t wait until you use it again!!!!!

[quote user="BIC"]DOPE-ERTY!!!!

Brilliant!!!! I saw what you did there!! You changed a bit of his name and made it into a sort of nickname!!! HAHAHAHA.
Dope is someone who''s a bit slow and not very intelligent, so I guess you mean DOPE-ERTY is a bit slow and not very intelligent!!!!

Brilliant!!!! I hope it catches on because that is rib-achingly funny!!!! I can''t wait until you use it again!!!!!
[/quote]

Glad you liked it, ball point. I guess you have not seen my other D''OH-erty re-names, like Don''t-hurt-us. What would be reallt impressive is if you showed some creativity and came up with one of your own, too. Why should I be the only one getting laughs when there is somebody obviously brilliant with comedy waiting out there to contribute?  Pitch in, ball point.  Come over to the other side and get a laugh on purpose for once.

Well I would love to try, but I can''t compete with side-splitting antics like yours.DOPE-ERTY!!!! Whatever next??!!!

[quote user="BIC"]Well I would love to try, but I can''t compete with side-splitting antics like yours.

DOPE-ERTY!!!! Whatever next??!!!
[/quote]

DICK-ERTY!!!!???

You are still stuck paying his wages until you can ship him out.