Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

Grant Holt or Alan Lee?

You have won first prize in the most pointless thread of the day competiton.Oh stop press.. there is a little moron banging on about firms and stuff on another thread, you ot off on a technicality.

Why bother posting then??

Seriously if you think it''s a pointless thread then don''t read it or post in it.

You don''t have to be rude to the OP.

[quote user="The Duke"]

Sorry Alan Lee for me everytime, Lee is proven at a level higher than what we are playing at the moment where are Holt is not. Both are very similar players but for me Lee is the better footballer.

[/quote]LOL.

[quote user="Lambo"]Why bother posting then?? Seriously if you think it''s a pointless thread then don''t read it or post in it. You don''t have to be rude to the OP.[/quote]

You continue to impress me Lambo.

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="The Duke"]

Sorry Alan Lee for me everytime, Lee is proven at a level higher than what we are playing at the moment where are Holt is not. Both are very similar players but for me Lee is the better footballer.

[/quote]LOL.[/quote]

Alan Lee is an International footballer he has scored twice for palace already this year in the Championship a level above where we are playing last time i checked. He scored 17 Goals in the 06/07 season, 12 in the 07/08 and 10 in the 08/09 despite not playing much for palace. If he was playing at league two level like holt last year he would of been top scorer by a mile.

The only reason we have Holt and not Lee is we couldn''t affort him. He was Gunns main target in the summer. If anyone here went to Charlton last year no one would accuse Lee of lacking effort and for what its worth there is no way Holt is quicker as another poster suggested.