Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Caller Barry

Which one, Barry from Taverham or Barry the Percy? Or both?

Yeh that was Barry from Taverham, its got to be someone having a laugh. Just based on teh amount of times he gets on air and how damn stupid he is

Surprised there were any embarrassingly repetitive, unconstructive, nasally whiney, cliched muppets on canary call at all tonight as they seemed to have almost every seat adjacent to mine at Griffin Park tonight.And while I''m on it people stop booing our players ONTO the pitch for god''s sake!

[quote user="Romantic"]And while I''m on it people stop booing our players ONTO the pitch for god''s sake! [/quote]Sh*t, are they doing that away too now?ffs.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Romantic"]And while I''m on it people stop booing our players ONTO the pitch for god''s sake! [/quote]Sh*t, are they doing that away too now?ffs.

[/quote]Some of them yeah. Felt a bit sick at antics on and off the pitch.

Yes, seemed a bit of a comedy show, far more so than usual. One shining light again was Bigfeller aka Shaun Lawson. Shaun, save yourself mate! You will end up being asked to guest on there every week, the ONLY person who talked any sense at all. But come on folks, didn''t we all need a good laugh after that ''performance''.