Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Could it be Puyet with JFH as assistant?

Could it be Puyet with JFH as the assistant. Puyet is quite well rated and I don''t think that he wants or needs an assitant manager role, he was rumoured to be interested in the Swansea job.

Would make it a very slight bit more acceptable.

But, I actually trust CE and think he would appoint the right man and take no shiit of the duo. Can''t see the above, I would have Boothroyd, Robins or Coppel.

Rated until he became part of the Spurs car crash.  Expensive and unproven at this level.

Jerrel Floyd Hasselbaink (born 27 March 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch former football striker who also holds a British passport, and who probably isn''t poised to take over as manager at English League One club Norwich City.

taken from wikipedia... somebody is messing aorund! lol

Not sure it was a fluke, but wasn''t Ince, Di Matteo, Fergie jnr, Tilson Martinez etc etc all unproven at this level?

I''m not saying I want them as I want either Boothroyd, Robins, Curbs, Strachan, Coppell, poo, there is loads I would rather have.

am i the only one who thinks this could be a good paring... If it is Puyet he has had experience at this level with swindon and leeds (maybe not as manager but assistant) with JFH as an assistant they would get respect straight away from the players as they were not just bit part players they were 2 greats of the premiership..

Forget asda etc take it no one was spotted at the game tuesday so Andy Goreham should be having a good look round today shouldn''t be to hard it''s hardly needle in a haystack. 

Do you know vman, you''ve really got me thinking! Things are so bad, my gut reaction is to say no to every suggestion. I would rather have Poyet around - with experience at many levels, than someone who has only managed at L1/L2

I don''t think that Puyet would be too bad, no way is he 1st choice for me and I have thought more that their is no way that Puyet would accept the A/managers job, it would defo be the other way round.