Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Six days into the season - but long overdue

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"].

PS. It will NOT be Jimmy-Floyd...

[/quote]

One glance at this post would have spared a lot of you a great deal of angst this afternoon![/quote]

One glance at your posts is enough for me....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]One glance at this post would have spared a lot of you a great deal of angst this afternoon![/quote]

[/quote]Delighted they are so clearly written that you find them easy to understand at the first go!

I thought it was a good decision to appoint Gunn for the 1 game (v Barnsley I think), but I was against him taking over for the rest of last season, and playing Shackell out of position (at Charlton) was the final straw for me. Nevertheless I think he has been treated very badly in terms of the timing of this decision, and I would compare this to the poor treatment of Huckerby. I have argued for more football experience on the Board for some time, so I give a cautious welcome to the new faces. In a sense I welcome financial ruthlessness (wages, backroom staff etc) but as a fan I do not want to loose the romance, the sentimentality, or the caring side of the Club we support. I will be looking to Delia, Michael and the rest of the board for a more detailed explanation of why Gunn was treated with so little respect.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

One glance at this post would have spared a lot of you a great deal of angst this afternoon![/quote]

[/quote]

Delighted they are so clearly written that you find them easy to understand at the first go!
[/quote]

I don''t usually get past the first sentence of any of your contributions - before I lapse into a bout of narcolepsy....ZZZzzzzz Dull as dishwater.....[|-)]