Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

We are a bunch of whingers!

This message board is ridiculous, on Sunday last week everyone was begging for Gunn to leave 1-7 defeat. This at home to a team who can expect midtable at best is unacceptable as Mcnally stated. Now that our board has done something that in my opinion should of been done after the Charlton game last season (and for people who say it wasn''t hs team 4 of the plays he brough it on loan and also he had been head of player recruitment for the past year!) , All people are doing is moaning. Yes the timing was shockingly bad but at the end of the day having Gunn manage the team was a bit like letting a 12 year old run a school. He was tactically naieve and ridculously slow at making subs and tactical changes during the game (as the colchester game proved due to the fact he waited until 4-0 before even going down to the bench).

regardless if it was right or not its been done so move on!

Fair one Duke, sad for Gunn but McNally is paid huge sums to run this club - he is not a city fan - but he is doing his job in May we can judge if he is right or wrong.  Maybe Norwich is growing up and is not just a sentimental family ''failing club''

[quote user="Keith Roads"]Fair one Duke, sad for Gunn but McNally is paid huge sums to run this club - he is not a city fan - but he is doing his job in May we can judge if he is right or wrong.  Maybe Norwich is growing up and is not just a sentimental family ''failing club''
[/quote]

I actually celebrated his sacking, I''ve been sick of this ''little old Norwich'' crap ever since the cook said it.

Agreed KR, it does seem that McNally brings that ability to put an end to his happy clappy regime of Delia and her community family football.

This board is just as ridiculous for all the man love going around for David McNally, I''m sick of hearing about how everything is going to change etc etc, and the demise of little old Norwich, well guess what we still are little old Norwich, but now we are little old Norwich with Muppets running the show, the laughing stock of English football, and their are no guarantees that McNally will do. I fear a lot of posters on here were like those idiots who threw their season tickets after 25 minutes of football.

i never said i love McNally - as a fan growing up Gunny was a hero - but we get 25,000 in league 1, the club is without doubt not achieving any fool can see that.  I am personally sick of ''little norwich''.  McNally got little Fulham into Europe - i want the same for Norwich - but i think McNally sees the need for a mentality change and how would i welcome that.

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]This board is just as ridiculous for all the man love going around for David McNally, I''m sick of hearing about how everything is going to change etc etc, and the demise of little old Norwich, well guess what we still are little old Norwich, but now we are little old Norwich with Muppets running the show, the laughing stock of English football, and their are no guarantees that McNally will do. I fear a lot of posters on here were like those idiots who threw their season tickets after 25 minutes of football.
[/quote]

I have to say that for the record we are not little old Norwich on average attendance last year we were the 22nd best supported team in the country (Depending where you get your info from got mine from football 365) with higher average attendances than no less than 6 premier league clubs. anyone who suggest that Norwich deserves anything less than a high championship / lower premiership position is on drugs. We have the potential to be a very big club indeed when you look at the catchment area we have combined with the facilities and stadium. The problem has been sucess, the fact remains that the two best supported teams in Norfolk are Liverpool and Manchester Utd. If we we''re more of a force on the field we would attract more support from the younger generation much like those 80''s and 90''s kids who saw Liverpool and Man U enjoy succes.