Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Trust McNally

[quote user="Gingerpele"]ok thank you. THEOKLITOS FOR MANAGER (you can try to insult that :P its impossible though...)[/quote]

No problem!Big Smile [:D]

But, I can''t be arsed to argue with a drunken old fool.

Sorry dont drink but am an old fool................how about you?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Wouldn''t the library have shut at 6 or somthing? not 10[/quote]

Not on Saturdays  Wink [;)]

[quote user="mtv"]

My''attacks'' on that woman are based on retaliation not ''stalkerization''  I am just not that obssessed. But having crossed swords with her on another site, I will not sit back and ket her attempt to dominate or be little me, my family or anything we might care to write.

Hope thats clear!  oh and that would apply to anyone not just that self obssessed social climber 

[/quote]Retaliation? Forgive me, but I understand the concept of ''retaliation'' to apply when there''s been an attack on you.  LQ has posted nothing on this thread, and very little on the Pinkun in general these last few weeks, and yet here you are attacking her directly and without cause.  You claim that she''s attempted to belittle you and your family, although I personally have seen no such behaviour from her at any point - daring to stand up for her viewpoint and disagreeing with the so-called ''majority'', yes.  If you choose to take that personally and use it to attack someone you don''t even know, then I think it says more about ''mtv'' than ''LQ''.And as someone else has mentioned, the stupid thing about your pathetic comments is that LQ actually agrees with you about McNally.Incidentally, on Aunty Beeb right now Steve Claridge believes that the sacking of Gunn is down to the ''shifting power of the board'' and mentions ''gaining control''.  Bit of an odd comment, unless I''ve missed takeover talks...They also say that they''ve spoken to Aidy and he says there''s been no contact but that he is looking to get back into the game............

Just explain something to me Monkey nuts...what makes you the arbitor of everything on this site? Have you read every bloody post on here? No I dont think you have, Although judge by your posts you obviously spend most of your time on here so I''m amazed you missed it?

Lets get one thing right shall we.....I dont give a tuppeny toss whazt you think or whether you agree with me or not. And as far as your opinion is concerned, well you can shove it right up you backside...hope thats clear.    Offended? Jolly good, that might teach you to keep your giant fat nose out of it!!!

[quote user="mtv"]

Just explain something to me Monkey nuts...what makes you the arbitor of everything on this site? Have you read every bloody post on here? No I dont think you have, Although judge by your posts you obviously spend most of your time on here so I''m amazed you missed it?

Lets get one thing right shall we.....I dont give a tuppeny toss whazt you think or whether you agree with me or not. And as far as your opinion is concerned, well you can shove it right up you backside...hope thats clear.    Offended? Jolly good, that might teach you to keep your giant fat nose out of it!!!

[/quote]I must have missed your tenure as Argentina manager...[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/35isj2b.jpg[/IMG]PS, if you don''t give a toss, why did you bother to reply?? [:S]